rF2 Special : 397 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Fri 28 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Was great while it lasted. Seemed like my pit crew took the night off, or just me being new didn't know how to initiate the refeuling. I set up a pit stop prior. Requested the pit while on track, pulled into box and nothing happened .

Ran wide and lost time at Porsche Curves got stop/go penalty, I thought if I request pit stop it would serve penalty and start pit stop right after it, pitted with 0.2 laps of fuel remaining served penalty and pit stop didn't start.. DNF :mad:

Blew my engine ..?? lots of practice laps with no blown engine...

I think everybody that wanted to race managed to get on the grid, so I was pleased about that :thumbsup:

@GEO147 ...you just press your mapped button for pitstop ...this lets your crew know and brings up an LCD screen on the right hand of your screen. Your crew will tell you that they are ready ...you now make the changes on your LCD screen ..tires..pressure and type - fuel how much - Repair damage ..yes/no damage yes/no....then you pull into the pits a do nothing, everything is auto, your crew is doing exactly what you asked them to do..if you done this prior to stopping then you must have overshot your pitstop.

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and I hope you all had fun :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ran wide and lost time at Porsche Curves got stop/go penalty, I thought if I request pit stop it would serve penalty and start pit stop right after it, pitted with 0.2 laps of fuel remaining served penalty and pit stop didn't start.. DNF :mad:
Yeah on the default ruleset you can't serve a stop and go at the same time as doing a pitstop. We've changed this in VEC for example.

Bad one for me ..blew my engine, how I do not know, done lots of practice laps but never blew my engine

I think everybody that wanted to race managed to get on the grid, so I was pleased about that :thumbsup:
Shame you're having issues @Richard Hessels
Hope you get on.
Good luck all, hope it's a good night of racing and hope to make the next event. :thumbsup:

You could have made this one, I called three or four times in TS for reserve drivers.

Same for me, unfortunately. Had to quit the race because penalty could not be served at the same time as refueling... I'm sure I have done that before in other races, so perhaps it is a server setting.

Well.

Mostly uneventful race for me. I did get tagged coming into Indy on lap 1, but the guy who hit me let me past him, so it's fine. Then later on as the lads where coming through, I got knocked off coming into the Ford chicane. (You know who you are.)

I also had to serve a drive through on the lap I was supposed to pit, so I had to go all the way around the track at 60% throttle, which was not fun.

Same for me, unfortunately. Had to quit the race because penalty could not be served at the same time as refueling... I'm sure I have done that before in other races, so perhaps it is a server setting.
to ask for a pit, you have to choose not to meet the stop & go, in the following laps you can fulfill the penalty,:):thumbsup:

After all the practice I could have done better.

Got a good start and was careful first the first bunch of corner, then into the first real braking zone I was watching @Stephen Gibb rather than my braking and missed it! Damn. Not long after I spun, I also picked up a bit of damage. Pace was ok I guess, but would be quick and then make another mistake.....

After my pitstop I was on it, setting new fastest laps and catching those ahead. The problem is when I make a move or try to lap someone I seem to lose that bit of concentration and spin. It's frustrating.

Anyway, finished 5th as quite a few people dropped out. The game froze for me twice during the race, fortunately I only lost some time and did not crash.

I think next time it would be best if it were LMP and GTE only, as mentioned above getting past the GT3's was hard work compared to the LMP's getting passed the GTE's.

Thanks to @Craig Dunkley and @Stephen Gibb for organising another great event.

Every thing was running perfect till min 70 when I had my headset disconnected... Then I decided to anticipate my second pit stop. I got a penalty for speed in pits and I started making unforced errors like cutting the track and got another Stop&Go... So I abandoned the race. Until that It was a clean and boring race for me. Some fight at the beginning but I was not able to follow the cars in front of me. Anyway I had a decent pace for me in 3:58 during most of laps.

Very good level for the guys in the LMP class while lapping slower cars, I hope it was ok from my side too, I can tell I tried my best...

Definitely I will repeat other races in this racing club, I enjoyed the atmosphere so much!!!!

See you on track!!!

Last edited:
but GT3 have the edge in the corners ...
Yep, I was surprised the first time I caught a GT3 before the first hunaudieres chicane: he braked much better, took the chicane much faster and regained speed much faster too! I just passed him before the second chicane but at one point I wasn't sure I could make it… Other than that I didn't have any problem with GT3s.

Thanks for the race, that was really great fun! Really enjoyed the battle with @Kresh and @Paul Glover That certainly wasn't the cleanest ride but lots of fun! :D

Thanks a lot for the race @Craig Dunkley and @Stephen Gibb :thumbsup: Just too bad you both didn't get very lucky...:unsure:

Last edited:
@Paul Glover I saw the message very late I'm sorry... my friends saw the skin without problems,
GRAB_001.JPG
GRAB_014.JPG
GRAB_013.JPG
GRAB_012.JPG
GRAB_011.JPG
GRAB_010.JPG
GRAB_009.JPG
GRAB_002.JPG
60640923_2327716737248587_4191095079609303040_o.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events