rF2 Special : 397 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Fri 28 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It was a good race, even if out of pace I think I manage to finish 2nd in GT3 class, great fun :):thumbsup:

The cars are there, but i can't unsubscribing or deleting does not help, they just get set back to the same older version again.

Unsubscribe here by going to the workshop page:
upload_2019-6-29_1-14-43.png

If you have problems, delete all these folder:
upload_2019-6-29_1-16-47.png

I would be very surprised if the older version would be downloaded again.

One should know, if you have any rfmod request a older version a mod, it will force rF2 to keep that old version. Therefore it's good to from time to time remove old rfmods that is not used.

I pulled forward back etc etc. Had done all the other stuff and had the screen up with all my fuel tire details etc. Just nothing happened. I'll test this tomorrow.
Well done to anyone that got it all right and drove till the end, I would have been happy enough with that.
And we'll done winners in each class. Was a great event. Thanks Craig and other staff :thumbsup:

I also think that either GTE or GT3 should be dropped since GTE cars aren't that much faster than each other. But we should do this again because this was a good race.
I had no issues with GT3s. But I also didn't catch up to that many or a bunch of them at once. And I can see how a slightly slower GTE driver and a faster GT3 driver can have a more matching pace around corners.
Yes and when you left the game @Juan Roguez for some reason the game froze for a bunch of us.
I think it was some sort of an issue with the file naming. Possibly an unusual character/letter in the name. That way it might work locally or with servers with the same language/kb setting.

I have no idea what was wrong with his skin, but I had 700 of his .rcd files after the race. Had 5 massive 3s - 4s freezes/teleports during the race, when people disconnected from server. Lost two places without a fight (teleport) and crashed into my teammate once (freeze) :D Never had a single problem in 2 VEC seasons.

Attachments

• RDLemons.jpg
    RDLemons.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 73
Unsubscribe here by going to the workshop page:
View attachment 312627
If you have problems, delete all these folder:
View attachment 312628
Yes found that out too, i had to do it with all cars and le mans, than it worked again.
But my LMP2 car was treated as new car and my setup was not there anymore.
A force update button would be very welcome, instead of unsub/sub.
Still messy you have to fix things in steam, to fix content in your program.

btw.. Congrats to the winners!

I have no idea what was wrong with his skin, but I had 700 of his .rcd files after the race. Had 5 massive 3s - 4s freezes/teleports during the race, when people disconnected from server. Lost two places without a fight (teleport) and crashed into my teammate once (freeze) :D Never had a single problem in 2 VEC seasons.
Holy crap, I have roughly 2600!

I also found a problem that may be the cause of the issue. This is the .RCD file that is created when you click Create in the Tuning menu to create a custom livery.

VEHfile_NO-NO.png

And had one freeze when someone disconnected and others had a freeze at the same time too. But I think it wasn't the only freeze there was

Holy crap, I have roughly 2600!

I also found a problem that may be the cause of the issue. This is the .RCD file that is created when you click Create in the Tuning menu to create a custom livery.

VEHfile_NO-NO.png

And had one freeze when someone disconnected and others had a freeze at the same time too. But I think it wasn't the only freeze there was
I only have two skins, they are rfactor failures,.. @Paul Glover @Gasper Zupan the vehicles are 2: "Jose Blanco and RACEDEPARTMENT" the others are from other colleagues including Gasper:):):);):thumbsup:
porsche.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back