South African Touring Car Championship 2009 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to bite the crazy crocodile's tail, one first needs to get close enough....

nah - I is knew to this game. Martin is the local Simbin champ, I'll try and snap at his heels once in a while. Even if it means keeping him in sight for the first couple of turns at least. :terminator:

• Martin Pretorius

Nah he's a clever one, you'll have to fancy your chances on the warmup lap! You can always claim afterwards about the icy cold tyres and brakes on your car! :D

• Martin Pretorius

I'm also awaiting team registration.. Have registered Kamikazi racing, but if someone else is looking for a team mate I'm willing to sign up!

The approving of the teams is not done by myself. But is usually done very quickly by the admin guys. Once its approved and you sign it into the league i get to take over and trust me, i check every 5 min whilst awake

• Brad du Plessis

Can I suggest that nobody settles on a car for this thing until you've tried the E46. Its by no means the quickest by man does it bring a smile to your face. Don't know if I had a rubbish set or what, but it was skidding and squirting all over the place but its actually quite easy to keep pointed in the right direction most of the time. Had some MASSIVE rear end lock ups under down shift for heavy brake zones .... got some awesome replays as a result :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%