South African Touring Car Championship 2009 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the registartion thingie. Now I'm waiting to be validated?.... as far as I can make out. 24 hour turnaround I suppose, but then how does the 25 post, three week probation period fit into our satcc races? Or does it only affect sign up for the other racing that is hosted here?

You need to at least be a Trial Club member to race in any league at RD.
Once you are a Trial member you can race in club races and in league races.
The GPCOS is for the points system in our SATCC league. Once you are a trial member and on gpcos you can also try enter other leagues that are starting. So your signup does not only limit you to SATCC. Its pretty much the same as on SARL. Its just a bit more "work" to get there. But worth it in the end :)

• Martin Pretorius

Martin sneaks in.... **signs on the dotted line to join league** sneaks out again....

Btw, great to see all the familiar faces over here! Thanks Craig for going to all the trouble in arranging a server! Really looking forward to racing Touring cars

• Martin Pretorius

Hi, the track lineup looks great! Tyres are going to take a beating at some of the events! :p Will check if I can achieve trial member status <- awaiting validation.. soon to join in the league! Looking forward to it!

Hi Colin
Both races will be the same length = 15 laps. This is just a short test season to make sure everything works fine. After this we can discuss what changes you guys would like to make it better for us all. So feel free to give any ideas.

Kyalami: That track is a total blast. I have done a few test laps in the WTCC's and loved every second. Looking forward to some total fun :)

The list of drivers has been updated on GPCOS.
So far we have:
Morgan McColl
SAF.gif
Ratang McColl
SAF.gif
Ken Hunter
SAF.gif
Ivor Topley
SAF.gif
Craig Hume
SAF.gif
Marius Botha
SAF.gif
Charl Smit
SAF.gif
Mark Guy
SAF.gif

Colin Crompton
SAF.gif
Marc van Niekerk
SAF.gif
Jean Geel
SAF.gif
Brad du Plessis
SAF.gif
Neels Botha
SAF.gif
Robert McColl
SAF.gif
Marc Wright
SAF.gif

15 done and 10 to go :)

Let me know if you have signed up but your name is not currently on the list.

Cheers
Craig

Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements