South African Touring Car Championship 2009 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really looking forward to our next test run(if possible) then one can try and finalise your choice of car for the league... I do believe we have to stick to the car you choose for the first race?

Talking of tracks...Brandshatch Indy is a track that does not have very many tight turns, but those that are there, are very challenging and needs for good management to get good times, and being of a shorter version, makes for good close raceing, even when being lapped.:rotfl:

• Brad du Plessis

Preferably a track that lends itself to easier general segments but still challenging all round ......... i think maybe Zandvoort

Zandvoort is a good track I think to test the differences between the cars. It is very very bumpy though, much more so than most tracks.

Both Brands Indy and Zandvoort would be good, but I think that Brands Hatch GP is a really challenging circuit. It has everything slow, fast, medium corners. Bumps the whole 9 yards. Very difficult to get a really good balanced setup there. IMO.
:)

I'd choose either Brands GP or Zandvoort. They really test your car's all round capabilities, but mostly both tracks offer the driver lots of variation in corners and elevation. Can't wait for the next test!! Hey Craig is it gonna be possible for Friday, like we did last week?

I have decided to try Brands Indy as my test track as it is a short track and a lot can be done in a short space of time with a few (not all) challenges.Thing is i dont like practicing for days on end so would like to spend an hour per car on a short circuit which would give me a good idea

Not at the moment Morgan.
Alot of the guys only have Race07 and it would be unfair to take the racing away from them. Once you are a club member you can look at joining some of the current leagues which might do enduro races. It might be a possibility, but unlikely to be 3 hours long in anycase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%