South African Touring Car Championship 2009 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a LEON challenge ? similar to the Spanish touring car championship!

Thats a idea we can work on Matthew. We have just finished the WTCC mod season, and i think running a similar one now would be asking for trouble. A bit to much of the same old thing. We will be looking at the radicals, followed by F3000 for now. Good idea though to look at a possible 1 make series with WTCC mod.

Thats a idea we can work on Matthew. We have just finished the WTCC mod season, and i think running a similar one now would be asking for trouble. A bit to much of the same old thing. We will be looking at the radicals, followed by F3000 for now. Good idea though to look at a possible 1 make series with WTCC mod.

Ok No worries :D just an idea but there is already a F3000 league!

it sounds like for proper dedication to the league that having the racing on wednesdays is a better idea than tuesdays, but i wouldnt join any of them unfortunately because thats when SARL runs the LFS races. and yeah, i'd choose LFS over race07 pretty much everytime. but losing at least one member for gaining better interest for the rest of the grid is better for this thing in the long run probably :) and hey, you could always just enter my AI counterpart into the races :D

LFS? Is that piece of malware still running? Just kidding. :tongue:

Sorry, my bad, I actually forgot about it being raced on Wednesdays. Maybe we could have a quick show of hands on which days (interested/semi to fully committed) guys are available/not available? I'd rather race on Tuesdays if it would mean a fuller field as on Wednesdays with maybe smaller fields.

Wednesday - 1 st choice
Tuesday - 2nd choice
Any other day no go

Semi committed - ie i'll pitch for the majority of races basically unprepared irrespective whether it is held on Tue or Wed. (but not to worry - i won't get in anyones way or take 2/3rds of the field out in t1)

I'm also okay with either day, and as Marc says it may afford you more praccy time if it was moved to Wednesday.
Not being in a position to comment about the mod chosen, I just hope it is'nt one of those mickey mouse ones i've been subjected to in the past.:smile-big:....not in this league.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back