South African Touring Car Championship 2009 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Martin Pretorius

Might fancy my chances in the Chevrolet Lacetti or Seat, but that understeer is not much fun, unlike the bimmers!

I see theres Teamspeak column on the forum and South Africa also has a channel on teamspeak ...dont you think it would be a good idea for us guy to get together from time to time and discuss our issues or even egt hold of other ouks on teamspeak and get to know the ropes

Thats is possbile. The only thing is though it requires the Racing Club password to enter. And i aint giving that to anybody and neither should you. It would be the end of your racing at RD. Very strict rule, so please keep ALL passwords private. Same as at SARL

Craig this must be the best thing thats happened to us outside SA hope we get a full field .....only one thing seems South African dont seemt o like racing 4 nights a week and that means they gonna have to choose.Personally i thing WTCC are more driver friendly and will should soon pull the 25 driver we are hoping for

Low revs dont matter much. Power is available on the diesel Seat at very low speeds (Flat torque curve characteristics and all that) and the gearing gets it up to top speed in no time! Wonder if the mod that Craig mentions simulates all this accuarately? Gonna check it out!
Will it be allowed in the SATCC series we wanna run Craig? I'm not all that famailiar with the legalities regarding mods and Race07.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 221 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 45 17.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 85 33.9%