South African Touring Car Championship 2009 (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Brad du Plessis

No Colin, no issues from my side.

Nice racing chaps, these cars make for good close racing which is cool. They also are able to withstand quite a hefty knock without too much hassle.

The only question that remains:

Honda or BMW ???? Hmmmm. . . :)

That what good guys. Pings and everything seemed good from my side.
These cars are nice and strong. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Next time might be the series.

PS: How you like my poster :)

Nice poster!

Sorry i missed the race. I think we should have another prac run...soon.

Guys, i have one prob with Race...i can't seem to get my steering to correspond correctly. I've set my G25 to 400 degrees of rotation but ingame the steering only turns about 270?

Help me or :chuck: gets it.

Cool poster.

Tonights races were fine. Thanks guys. Now to get to grips with the cars and tracks. Wild thing ain't gonna last them tyres.

Does Race have an option to set conns? isdn/128 up,down etc. If so, any suggestions on where to set it? Had a bit of lagging/shimmering of other cars when following.

I use 512 adsl.

Sorry for bailing halfway through the race... I was just popping on to check the connection and had to leave to check on baby.

During the short time I was online I got pretty bad lag though. Cars freezing on track for several seconds, and the same shimmering that Marc got when following another car. So bad that it looks out of focus.

I think I might have been getting a Steam update at teh time, so will have to test again some other night.

I think it might be best if we do try and test again. Servers etc permitting.
I haven't seen anywhere in game that you can changes connection settigns though MVN. My line is slower than yours and had no problems. I will look into it though

Weekends @ RD are mostly fully booked. So i think we might be pushing it with regards asking for more server time atm.. Once you are a Club Trial Member (no longer just a registered) though, you can join in on the club races that take place very often. These thankfully come with very good, very clean drivers.

Taken from here:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/applications/6717-how-sign-up-racing-club.html

To become a Trial member we require you to:
- Participate on our forums, you'll need at least 25 meaningful posts. (spam will be deleted)
- Because we want to get to know you first (and vice versa), we also require you to have been posting regularly for a minimum of 3 weeks.
- Have your real name in game and on our forums. You can request a name change here

Basically, you wont be able to race on the closed servers until you have fullfilled those requirements. Thats why i am starting the season only later. To give time for everybody to meet the requirements :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back