Some wip projects

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
battle1989.jpg

Thanks, I try to add a little bit of everything, to show my hobby projects :)

This is my aiw sketch program, and I have just started to make the test track oval.
I copy the coordinates as they are from 3dsimed, and the program splits the numbers and draws straight lines (the lines have to be more "curved" later). When that is done I import the waypoints into an aiw file and continue the work in rF_AIW_CAM.

1601815160677.png

1601815610184.png

I never left, I still find great enjoyment in the game. Throw in Andreas' work and it still feels fresh. Where else can you race the super tourers of the 90's BTCC.:D

rFactor :p (and rF2?) However, when super tourers were on top, I never had a chance to watch it. And the games I played those days were F1 or Nintendo 64. So it's never been a thing for me!

I'll just need to hunt down an airport track.

Does it need to be any specific airport tracks? Or just an airport-track?

In an ideal world it would be Solvalla but as far as I know it's never been made.
I'm surprised that Simbin (as was) never completed the tracks used by the STCC considering it was an official game.
I'm sure they had good reasons.

Ahkay. I'm not familiar with the Race07/GTR Evo mod-scene, but I know there has been a lot of German airfield tracks made for GTR2 and rFactor, so in my mind*, that should mean that there should be some for Race 07 as well.

*My mind tends to be kinda... eh. Unique!

Ahkay. I'm not familiar with the Race07/GTR Evo mod-scene, but I know there has been a lot of German airfield tracks made for GTR2 and rFactor, so in my mind*, that should mean that there should be some for Race 07 as well.
Given my complete failure to convert one track from GTR2 to Race 07 I certainly hope so.:(
Time tomorrow to do some hunting, although I've managed fine up until now. It's that Andreas spoiling us with stuff. :D

Given my complete failure to convert one track from GTR2 to Race 07 I certainly hope so.:(
Time tomorrow to do some hunting, although I've managed fine up until now. It's that Andreas spoiling us with stuff. :D

I found Mainz Finthen for Race07, but the links I found were to the old download-site at RD (which are gone) and NoGrip. So that was NoLuck :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.