Some wip projects

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
battle1989.jpg

Als other portable HD disks has died over the years.. They are just not very reliable.

Interestingly. I've had 3 external(portable) HDD's. One I bought in 2007, it weighed well over a kg, and was about the size of an NES(Famicom) "portable" my behind!

Then a couple around 2011/2012 when the large one started to make noises, so I took a back-up of that one, and destroyed it.
None of my other external HDD's have died or had any hiccups at all so far. Have I just been extremely lucky?

Also @AndreasFSC I knew Swedes are weird (as a Norwegian, I can safely say that this is a fact), but you are crazy in terms of what you do. So much, so fast!

So this is a Scandinavian tread ;) As I am Danish!

I have old 3.5 that works fine after +10 years but think I have lost 4-5 of the smaller 2.5"

Seeing how Kenny is Scottish, and I seem to remember there being some talk that Scotland wanted to co-operate with Scandinavia in case of them gaining independence, I guess we can include Kenny in a "Scandi-thread" eh ;D

Ah. So, from this small sample, I should stay away from 2.5"! :p

My former boss once wanted to buy some (very simple) sandwiches at a Norwegian airport, but almost fainted when he heard the price. His Norwegian business colleague said "in Norway good food is expensive, and bad food is also expensive".
It might be the same with racing?

My former boss once wanted to buy some (very simple) sandwiches at a Norwegian airport, but almost fainted when he heard the price. His Norwegian business colleague said "in Norway good food is expensive, and bad food is also expensive".
It might be the same with racing?

Everything is expensive here! But ye, I've found that when flying with SAS (I am a semi flight-nerd, and find airports really interesting - I am weird, I know), it is cheaper and better to buy SAS Plus, which are the wannabe-business for european flights, as that gives access to the SAS Lounge where you can eat and drink how much you like. So "free" food, and surprisingly quick WiFi, way less noise etc.
It costs about the same as two sandwiches and a drink or two at a kiosk. Or may even be cheaper than a meal at the airport.

So ye. Expensive!

I was considering ordering some Huski Chocolate drink from Sweden (I want to try it). It's cheaper to buy it Poste Restante, and then drive from my place, in to Sweden, pick it up and drive back, than it is to order it to my place. As it's a huge increase in costs when it crosses the border.

i am sorry that i invaded your scandi-thread as a german... but i have a nordic first name, i try to play along and pretend, ok? ;)
I also really like what i am seeing so far. :thumbsup:
And yes, turn 1 is tricky, as there are no good references for a braking point. maybe with Andreas additiions it will be a bit easier.

i am sorry that i invaded your scandi-thread as a german... but i have a nordic first name, i try to play along and pretend, ok? ;)
I also really like what i am seeing so far. :thumbsup:
And yes, turn 1 is tricky, as there are no good references for a braking point. maybe with Andreas additiions it will be a bit easier.

Happy you have (re)joined us here. We also have @Sven Hielscher here, a very good beta tester for many mods, @Vanaja who I believe is Nordic but not Scandinavian and, all the other valuable members from different places :thumbsup:

Keep spreading the joy of playing the Race 07 game ;)

@AndreasFSC thank you for the kind words sir! ;)
Actually, I also share the same background as @neteye by having a nordic first name but not coming from Scandinavia :D I would still call me a northern European! And I spend so much time in Scandinavia already that it should also count.

@Btt I'm really happy seeing that Race gets some more love recently (although not all projects are fully legit). And I'm even more excited that we do now also see some great modded tracks getting some love as well!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back