SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Gary, hope all is well. Thank you for your work. @GarySwallow

rF2 is not showing leaderboard properly, no data when looking at the available properties. Getting this warning when looking at System log:

**Update: Did further testing and it seems this only happens in multiclass. No warnings in multiclass.

[2022-02-21 16:36:05,277] WARN - System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Int32.Parse(String s)
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.GarySwallowDataPlugin.DataUpdate(PluginManager pluginManager, GameData& data)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.manager_DataUpdated(GameData data, IGameManager manager)

Last edited:
Hi

I have a question - in the folder RaceResults I've found the file RaceResultsStandings.txt, in which the live results of the drivers are written. The thing is that there are only results of drivers who had finished the race and I want to ask whether is it possible to find the exact same file, but including every driver who's participarting in that race. I want to make something like live general classification for my F1 2021 league, so I need also live results

I'm a complete noob in the world of telemetry, so please help me, even if this question is stupid. If there is any other way to get live results from the plugin/Simhub, you can also show it to me

Hello Gary. Fantastic job! Thank you for your effort with the plugin and for making easier simracers life...
I have found the following problem with some mods in rfactor 2: although the number of the drivers and laptimes are shown on the leaderboards based on your plugin, some of the properties like driver names, etc. are missed ("No. data"). The log message in Simhub is this:

"WARN System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: String
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Int32.Parse(String s)
at GarySwallow.PluginSdk.GarySwallowDataPlugin.DataUpdate(PluginManager pluginManager, GameData& data)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.manager_DataUpdated(GameData data, IGameManager manager)"

This problem occurs with every template uising your plugin in rfactor 2 but not in all mods. There are some rfactor 2 mods that work fine, with no errors. Please could you hepme with this problem? Thanks again!

Can anyone anwser a question for me? I am playing F1 2021 My Team Career Mode and for some reason it has changed my name in game to Gary Swallow on the leaderboard and other simhub overlays. It has my correct number just not the correct name. Does anyone know how to change this because I can't find the solution to my problem.

Can anyone anwser a question for me? I am playing F1 2021 My Team Career Mode and for some reason it has changed my name in game to Gary Swallow on the leaderboard and other simhub overlays. It has my correct number just not the correct name. Does anyone know how to change this because I can't find the solution to my problem.
Have you changed your name in the SimHup Plugin Settings?

I've looked at the log and this is the warning I'm getting with the plugin:
[2022-04-26 13:31:20,363] WARN - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.manager_DataUpdated(GameData data, IGameManager manager)

Hi Gary, first of all great work on the plugin. It is very amazing and I like the broadcast overlay on this. But, I found problem when running the plugin in Assetto Corsa. The pedal input is not registered in the broadcast driver details overlay. Is there any settings that I'm missing?

thank you very much

Hi, I've started seeing the following error in the logs whenever I use your plugin with ACC. This is causing dashboards that rely on this data to function abnormally.
[2022-05-10 16:40:34,539] WARN - System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length
at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
I've tried to decompile the plugin to identify the root cause of the issue. However the DataUpdate method is too large and uses the Substring method too many times for me to be able to provide further guidance. I have a replay file that reliably reproduces the issue.

Please could you investigate or provide the source code on github so I can debug the issue myself?

I love the leaderboard! It used to be working perfect for a long time, but lately it doesn't seem to be working for ACC anymore?
Is this just me or do more people experience this?
If it's just me, what am I doing wrong here?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 19-42-53 SimHub.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 19-42-53 SimHub.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 92
Does anyone know why doesn't this GarySwallow property is not working in SimHub? Updated simhub to 7.4.23, plugin updated as well, on F1 2021. GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Position01.Telemetry.Speed
1652971134570.png

Does anyone know why doesn't this GarySwallow property is not working in SimHub? Updated simhub to 7.4.23, plugin updated as well, on F1 2021. GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Position01.Telemetry.Speed
View attachment 567989
Im having the same issue.
I get all the data on the SimHun leaderboard but Gary's I only get timing, no driver data at all.
Gary, any idea if there is a issue here? Im on the latest SimHub version...Im new to SimHub thanks to seeing your YouTube video.

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen with a new update entry:

BETA for Simhub V8

Apologies for the delay - been busy busy busy.
I finally got a chance to get it working with the amazing new Simhub V8 release.
There have been a few other tweaks along the way but nothing major as far as new features.
This is really just a BETA version to allow use with the new Simhub.
Hopefully fixed a few issues with AMS2 and RF2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi guys.
Apologies for it looking like I had been lost on a desert island with no means of communication...
I have been extremely (!!!!) busy with real life and just haven't had the time (or energy) to do this little hobby as other things have been taking priority..
Hopefully this new beta will get you all working again with the new Simhub V8 release and I hope I have fixed a couple of bugs along the way (and not introduced new ones!!)..
I will still be a bit quiet with communication but really needed to get this out there so you guys can continue to enjoy your racing....
Let me know if it works..or fails..etc etc...
If this is all good....I will then (hopefully) be able to find some time to expand on it again...
Safe driving - GS

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea