SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
FYI not all features work with ACC yet..this is due to how Simhub standard data still shows drivers who have left the session..
Once Simhub is fixed for this my plugin will (in theory) just continue to work as normal and the data that was 'wrong' will just work correctly....

Hi, first of all - thank you very much for this plugin, even though it can take quite some CPU resources to use sometimes, it's an awesome plugin.
I came here as an Codemasters F1 player (currently) with a potential suggestion - in Options, you can set the plugin to use external names, however, they are limited to only one name per number - and when multiple people use the same number, it can get messy of course. My suggestion - would it be possible to add detection for a "number + team" combo, if it's not too much work to make it working? For example, syntax could be:
"44,Mercedes,Lewis Hamilton",
"5,Aston Martin,Sebastian Vettel",
"2,Ferrari,Random Dude One",
"2,Aston Martin,Random Dude Two"
And so on. Also, for example, "2,[NULL],Firstname Lastname" would work same way as current setup works, giving the name to any other designation of driver with a number 2 (of course, [NULL] wouldn't actually be written, it's just an example).
If no designation is given, then use generic "Driver #XX" combo.

A New Year teaser for an update to the Driver Tracker....
unknown-1.png

DRS and Pitlane location and length added to the CircuitTurnData files and the ability see the turn numbers on the tracker.
For games that do not use DRS...use them for sectors instead :)
+ working on pit rejoin position (approximate) based on pit lane average time (in the same file) and your average lap time..
Happy New Year

Hi Gary, just a few questions (love the dashboard!)

I'm using the scrolling leaderboard for AC but want to make a few changes.

Mainly the logo on the top left. I tried to edit in simhub editor but it keeps the AC logo there and just stretches it out to the size of the logo i put there.

I'm also trying to create a custom logo for car class. is there a way to do this?

And lastly the car names are showing the folder name with the underscores and everything. is there a way to show the actual UI car name?

I just want to report, that class names are still persistent over a session change in rF2. For example when doing a mutliclass race, then a single class race, the class names other than 1 do not clear. Just after one additional session change this will fix. Because my overlay looks at what class names have content, this leads to confusion

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.