SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ibDQHfY53zZdBFGdxXFrxwO6Kv-AJzqW
I mean if I tried to edit F1Ferraricolour. I opened gimp, edit that, replace that file with same name, but nothing happens.
I would like to create something like that picture ( colours) and I dont want to bug you
Yeah..edit it in Gimp and save over the original so it keeps the same filename..
Then open Simhub and use the dash editor to modify the dash/leaderboard.
Go to the timing screen widget (edit it) and then top right go to images.
In the list of images find the F1FerrariColour 'dot' image..
Right click it and choose replace.
Choose the 'new' F1FerrariColour image and it should replace it..click save to save the timing screen widget and the leaderboard should be updated with the 'line' rather than the 'dot'.
Doing it this way means you do not need to change any coding as you keep the same filename

Yeah..edit it in Gimp and save over the original so it keeps the same filename..
Then open Simhub and use the dash editor to modify the dash/leaderboard.
Go to the timing screen widget (edit it) and then top right go to images.
In the list of images find the F1FerrariColour 'dot' image..
Right click it and choose replace.
Choose the 'new' F1FerrariColour image and it should replace it..click save to save the timing screen widget and the leaderboard should be updated with the 'line' rather than the 'dot'.
Doing it this way means you do not need to change any coding as you keep the same filename
If you still cannot do it then make the png files look how you want them and send them to me and I will replace the dots with lines for next release..

Do what does it mean? Can I create it like you said before or you have to change something in code?
You create the images you want to use and name them the same then send them to me and I will include them.
Next release I do will have them included as standard and you will not have to do any modifying each time I release an update.
No code changes are needed by you.

You create the images you want to use and name them the same then send them to me and I will include them.
Next release I do will have them included as standard and you will not have to do any modifying each time I release an update.
No code changes are needed by you.
I did it. It drops fps quite a lot

I have created an 'options save' system so it will remember what options (theme/scroll speed/tyres showing) have been set.
No more changing each time :)
It automatically saves when you change something.
I will add it to the next release.

Anybody got any issues they need looking at?
Let me know so I can log them and possibly fix them for the next release.......

Also any ideas or requests?
I will see what I can add/change

I think you already discussed this but I'm not sure..

I have seen some simhub templates that get the models of the cars of the opponents .. it could be done to show the category (GT3, etc) where the image of the running game is and in the small ones show the brand of each car? .. with some function similar to ' if .. contains "BMW" .. this image' .. etc.

Sorry about my inglish

Hi Gary,
I'm interested in the mod and I've just installed Simhub but I can't understand why it doesn't show any info on Automobilista.
I've checked the plugin in the simhub settings, I lunch the game from SimHub directly, I've copy the .dll in the game folder but what I cannot understand is how I can set in SimHub the layout (position, size and overlay) of the scrolling leaderboard.
I've searched the forum and thread with "automobilista" and can only find the read me with little information about the setup.
I'm sorry for my bad english and to bother you, but I really can't understand if I miss some steps in the settings of SimHub or the layout.

Thanks

Hi Gary,
I'm interested in the mod and I've just installed Simhub but I can't understand why it doesn't show any info on Automobilista.
I've checked the plugin in the simhub settings, I lunch the game from SimHub directly, I've copy the .dll in the game folder but what I cannot understand is how I can set in SimHub the layout (position, size and overlay) of the scrolling leaderboard.
I've searched the forum and thread with "automobilista" and can only find the read me with little information about the setup.
I'm sorry for my bad english and to bother you, but I really can't understand if I miss some steps in the settings of SimHub or the layout.

Thanks
Hi Nick,
First..I have not made it compatible with Automobilista yet..I do not have the game so cannot test it.
As some games do not give all the info I use I decided to make each game at a time..not all games at once.
Different games do things in a very different way (some do not have tyre info for opponents for example).
I need to make sure that what I am trying to show (flags/positions up/down etc) work for each game before I say it is compatible...
..until then it should load the leaderboard up as normal but not show any data..

If you can record a replay file of an Automobilista race in Simhub and send it to me I can see what I can do to make it work.

Can you get any other dash or leaderboard (included with Simhub) to show for Automobilista?
have you followed the instructions here:
upload_2018-4-3_10-29-45.png

This side of things is a Simhub setup issue and not my leaderboard..

I think you already discussed this but I'm not sure..

I have seen some simhub templates that get the models of the cars of the opponents .. it could be done to show the category (GT3, etc) where the image of the running game is and in the small ones show the brand of each car? .. with some function similar to ' if .. contains "BMW" .. this image' .. etc.

Sorry about my inglish
This is a good idea and I will add it to my list..
My only issue would be when there is a multiclass race..
Class Icons are easier as there are only certain classes (quite a few per game - but limited).
Car icons would be a massive list per game (especially when you can mod the game like RF2)...
I will see what I can come up with..

Hi Nick,
First..I have not made it compatible with Automobilista yet..I do not have the game so cannot test it.
As some games do not give all the info I use I decided to make each game at a time..not all games at once.
Different games do things in a very different way (some do not have tyre info for opponents for example).
I need to make sure that what I am trying to show (flags/positions up/down etc) work for each game before I say it is compatible...
..until then it should load the leaderboard up as normal but not show any data..

If you can record a replay file of an Automobilista race in Simhub and send it to me I can see what I can do to make it work.

Can you get any other dash or leaderboard (included with Simhub) to show for Automobilista?
have you followed the instructions here:
View attachment 244706

This side of things is a Simhub setup issue and not my leaderboard..
I have a race tonight (+1 GMT) I'll recordit and try to share on gDrive.
Maybe my mistake was not starting up the Dash Studio - TV leaderboard window, I'll try to.

I have a race tonight (+1 GMT) I'll recordit and try to share on gDrive.
Maybe my mistake was not starting up the Dash Studio - TV leaderboard window, I'll try to.
If you get it to appear you still wont see a lot as I have not added Automob as a game it 'knows' what to do with so will not show names/times etc.

Make sure other leaderboards that came with Simhub work (shows names/times)..that way you know your setup is correct.
I will then work with the replay file you record tonight and make the magic stuff appear for this game :)

If you get it to appear you still wont see a lot as I have not added Automob as a game it 'knows' what to do with so will not show names/times etc.

Make sure other leaderboards that came with Simhub work (shows names/times)..that way you know your setup is correct.
I will then work with the replay file you record tonight and make the magic stuff appear for this game :)
It does not record any info from the game, it seems that the DLL for Rfactor 1 it's not eneabled and is not sending anything to SimHub (and in the extent to dashboards) I'll try to fix that and come back to you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back