Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really strange, maybe you installed it somewhere else ? Really absolutely all the settings are in these files. Maybe did you copy it when simhub was running ? In this case it will overwrite everything with the settings loaded in memory.
I have an external script in \NCalcScripts folder which are ETS Blinkers to TM1638 leds and works on my laptop. I've copy it to new PC but I cannot see them on the list in LEDs Built in Property list. Did I missed sth?

I have an external script in \NCalcScripts folder which are ETS Blinkers to TM1638 leds and works on my laptop. I've copy it to new PC but I cannot see them on the list in LEDs Built in Property list. Did I missed sth?
I feel that you are not copying data in the correct folder as if you copied simhub somewhere when migrating and installed it somewhere else with the installer (which would explain everything)

If you open the log folder it should get you straight in the correct simhub install folder, could you double check it matches the location where you are putting the files ?:
upload_2018-12-8_12-14-15.png

I feel that you are not copying data in the correct folder as if you copied simhub somewhere when migrating and installed it somewhere else with the installer (which would explain everything)

If you open the log folder it should get you straight in the correct simhub install folder, could you double check it matches the location where you are putting the files ?:
View attachment 280861
I've have now other install path. Thats why It didnt worked. But now I have made all from scratch. It wasnt so much. So I had all working yet expect that I cannot find my script in LED Configuration. Where I should put this: [name].ini
Code:
[ExportLed]
name='ETSBlinkLeft'
value=if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.BlinkerLeftOn],1,0)

It also dont show up when I put this script in samples.ini :(

I've not made anything like that currently i'm sorry :unsure:

Sorry to bug you again with this. I've been trying to look into the SDK of iRacing. But I don't have a computer at hand this weekend... But on the iRacing forum at the iRacing SDK topic I found this:
- Added new remote call 'irsdk_BroadcastPitCommand' to allow custom manipulation of pit stop settings.

Is it hard to tap into these commands? I have very limited programming skills (basic scripting then actual programming) soo it is not something I can do myself in a few hours.

Did you use the Crew Chief library? Sorry if I'm wrong but I've been searching and reading soo much information lately. Cause they have the function build in also for adding fuel.

I've have now other install path. Thats why It didnt worked. But now I have made all from scratch. It wasnt so much. So I had all working yet expect that I cannot find my script in LED Configuration. Where I should put this: [name].ini
Code:
[ExportLed]
name='ETSBlinkLeft'
value=if([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.BlinkerLeftOn],1,0)

It also dont show up when I put this script in samples.ini :(

I guess it's not loading because ETS2 or ATS is not currently selected which makes the formula invalid :

Here is a safer version (isnull will prevent formula "crashing" on other games) :
value=if(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.BlinkerLeftOn],0),1,0)

The script goes into NCalcScripts, the file name doesn't matter much as long as it's a .ini :D

Sorry to bug you again with this. I've been trying to look into the SDK of iRacing. But I don't have a computer at hand this weekend... But on the iRacing forum at the iRacing SDK topic I found this:
- Added new remote call 'irsdk_BroadcastPitCommand' to allow custom manipulation of pit stop settings.

Is it hard to tap into these commands? I have very limited programming skills (basic scripting then actual programming) soo it is not something I can do myself in a few hours.

Did you use the Crew Chief library? Sorry if I'm wrong but I've been searching and reading soo much information lately. Cause they have the function build in also for adding fuel.

I'm not sure I use the same library as CC, but I have messaging features available. however even with the simhub plugin SDK you won't be able to tap into it as the simhub sdk intentionally prevents to talk with the game readers. I will look what I can do from the root since I'm able to "expose" some game specific actions.

I'm not sure I use the same library as CC, but I have messaging features available. however even with the simhub plugin SDK you won't be able to tap into it as the simhub sdk intentionally prevents to talk with the game readers. I will look what I can do from the root since I'm able to "expose" some game specific actions.

That would be very nice if you could do that. Then I can try to write a plugin for SimHub to hookup with iRacing. But if it never was your intension to have these functions then I don't want to force you to add them.

I guess it's not loading because ETS2 or ATS is not currently selected which makes the formula invalid :

Here is a safer version (isnull will prevent formula "crashing" on other games) :
value=if(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.BlinkerLeftOn],0),1,0)

The script goes into NCalcScripts, the file name doesn't matter much as long as it's a .ini :D
Thanks. When I put this to script folder I cannot found it. But I use formula option so it works now. Thanks for Your incredibly help.

Hello,

Would it be possible for simhub to calculate the average amount of hybrid charge spent per lap, much like it does for fuel? Talking about iracing.
Been trying for a while but I'm not very good at programming apparently and nothing I tried has worked so far.

Thanks.

Hi everyone...
sorry for my english if you do not understand.
I kindly ask if you can help me with a job.
I created following this video
the arduino rgb rev lights for simhub.
Perfectly working!
Now I would like to add above a gear indicator using 7-Segments Red LED Display like this
https://www.dx.com/p/fj5101bh-10-pin-7-segments-red-led-display-common-anode-10-pcs-2017877.
Is it possible to combine both things using a single mini arduino v3.0 ATmega328p?
If so, how can I connect it?
I would like to do such a thing
29wa4ax.jpg

29wa4ax.jpg

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Last edited:
hello,
I just made an arduino with a TM1638 and an ATmega328p card that is detected automatically on SIMHUB but it remains blocked on the same time on all games.

sorry for my english
It probably means the arduino is disconnecting when simhub starts to update the display at high speed (in game). Make sure to check your wiring / soldering quality, avoid any usb hubs, try another usb cable. On the meanwhile could you send me your log files (C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs) to ensure it's not somehow software related.

Shakeit Bass Shaker:
LEFT VIBRATION the "main volume" doesn't work if you click on the %, the scale doesn't show as on all other effects
Version 6.6.5

What does Feedback Factor do?
Yeah indeed I need to fix that, as a workaround do not hesitate to use corner effects, even only two channels or less it will be more detailed.

Feedback factor is like a "pre amp" it allows to control the effect before curve processing (while volume is after)

Hi everyone...
sorry for my english if you do not understand.
I kindly ask if you can help me with a job.
I created following this video
the arduino rgb rev lights for simhub.
Perfectly working!
Now I would like to add above a gear indicator using 7-Segments Red LED Display like this
https://www.dx.com/p/fj5101bh-10-pin-7-segments-red-led-display-common-anode-10-pcs-2017877.
Is it possible to combine both things using a single mini arduino v3.0 ATmega328p?
If so, how can I connect it?
I would like to do such a thing
29wa4ax.jpg

29wa4ax.jpg

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

someone who can help me? Please

Shakeit Bass Shaker:
There are several places where you set the "volume" of the shakers
- Soundcard
- Amp
- General power in Simhub
- Each channel in Simhub
- Individual effect

I have started with aprox. 100%, 60%, 100%, 50% and 20-30%

What kind of strategy should you use? Does it matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back