Shakeit Bass Shaker:
There are several places where you set the "volume" of the shakers
- Soundcard
- Amp
- General power in Simhub
- Each channel in Simhub
- Individual effect

I have started with aprox. 100%, 60%, 100%, 50% and 20-30%

What kind of strategy should you use? Does it matter?

It may look really redundant, but actually it's not, each one has a very specific role :D

- Sound card and general volume inside simhub are the same (simhub drives the sound card volume) . It's just like your window volume setting.
- Channel Volume : it's just intended for channel "balancing" (I want more of this effect on front or rear ...)
- Individual effects volume : it's self-explanatory :D, just control the general volume of a specific effect.

Personally :
- I set the sound card volume (general volume inside simhub) to 50% (so i can control general volume higher or lower directly from my wheel with a good work margin, and it's easy to remind that 50% is the "neutral volume" (not too strong not too weak),
- I set the amp to get a good overall volume when general volume is at 50% and don't touch it again
- I've balanced a little some effects using the mixer because I use a 3 spots / 4 shakers mounting (front left / front right / rear center *2) If your rig is symmetric (corners or left/right) you should not have to play much with it.
- and finally I play with effect volume to add or remove some effect, it goes from 20% (road texture to 100% (gear), but it will highly depend of the shakers / amp ....

When everything is properly configured you should just have to play with general volume at the end.

Edit : The idea of keeping some reference volume values on amp + general is important in my mind so you can balance all the sims to get a similar overall volume and swap more easily from sim to sim without triggering an earthquake :D

Hi everyone...
sorry for my english if you do not understand.
I kindly ask if you can help me with a job.
I created following this video
the arduino rgb rev lights for simhub.
Perfectly working!
Now I would like to add above a gear indicator using 7-Segments Red LED Display like this
https://www.dx.com/p/fj5101bh-10-pin-7-segments-red-led-display-common-anode-10-pcs-2017877.
Is it possible to combine both things using a single mini arduino v3.0 ATmega328p?
If so, how can I connect it?
I would like to do such a thing
29wa4ax.jpg

29wa4ax.jpg

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

i thinks is possible because you have a possibility to change a pin from arduino

Hello. Is it possible to get flags from racing session (red, green. yellow ... etc.) to output on dashboards or LEDs.

And where i can get full list of "Formula" to recieve data, like this one: DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.ParkingLights

Sorry for noobish questions and my bad english ))
Realy aprriciate for help!

Hello. Is it possible to get flags from racing session (red, green. yellow ... etc.) to output on dashboards or LEDs.

And where i can get full list of "Formula" to recieve data, like this one: DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Lights.ParkingLights

Sorry for noobish questions and my bad english ))
Realy aprriciate for help!
Yeah ;) for flags on leds you can see examples https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino---some--RGB-leds-configurations-examples

Concerning property list you can find it here :
If you want to access game specific data (gamerawdata) you have to check the option :
upload_2018-12-12_0-4-48.png

Everywhere where you can type a formula you will also find a property picker where you can search and choose through the same list :
upload_2018-12-12_0-6-11.png

Hi, could it be possible to run the Simhub in Linux? An installation in a Raspberry Pi would make it more portable for the ones with Xbox One or PS4.
I've not used linux for a long time but if I remember correctly there is no ways to run wpf on it (the whole simhub ui is made using wpf) a direct port is not possible, and wine doesn't supports it neither.

It would be helpful if you could only select single parts of the programms during the installation.

I only use Skake It. When I use Simhub under Assetto Corsa I have 99% Occupancy.

With your standalone Shake It I didn't get this message

HI .......i try to use a buttons....but dont work.....but i have a doubt it's correct the row and colunmn?..tks

Attachments

• 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f7769327a5749382e706e67.png
    68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f7769327a5749382e706e67.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 131
Row or columns actually it doesn't matter as it's not polarised,

what kind of arduino are you using ?
If you use nano make sure to check "read buttons" inside simhub Arduino config. If you use micro (with game pad capacity you have to enable it in the sketch config)
Also take care of solderings, I encountered a few times some really bad buttons literally self destructive at solder, the continuity tester on the voltmeter will help you to check if buttons are still fine when pressing them.

Does anyone know if I can have a standalone LCD display conected to dash studio and at the same time my tablet to dash studio mobile, with a diferent display? I would like to have my tire status on my tablet and RPM, speed, etc in the LCD

Pls, help. Trying to adjust leds for Flags .. etc. But my RGB Leds (WS2812 RGB) just glow white, no answer. Tried another arduino - no changes. What can be wrong?

How feasible would it be to create custom curves on Shake it?

Like creating custom fan curves for graphics cards, where I could say for instance in RPM that the curve would start with high volume and low hz (a strong deep hmmmm - engine idling), almost disappear during the middle part, and be high volume again with high hz near the end (strong rattle vibrations to emulate the engine screaming).

This would be so cool for RPM's and I can think of other applications as well.

How feasible would it be to create custom curves on Shake it?

Like creating custom fan curves for graphics cards, where I could say for instance in RPM that the curve would start with high volume and low hz (a strong deep hmmmm - engine idling), almost disappear during the middle part, and be high volume again with high hz near the end (strong rattle vibrations to emulate the engine screaming).

This would be so cool for RPM's and I can think of other applications as well.

I can't reveal everything now but things are going forward ;)

EGxzHmJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play