Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simhub in network mode has not received or not processed the fuel tracking of rFactor 2.
In the local mode
\SimHub\PluginsData\RFactor2\DataCorePlugin\FuelTracking\
is created and Fuel_RemainingLaps etc. are processed.
MapRecords is working
Version 6.6.1

Hi ! I'm sorry, Network mode will be removed in the future versions and new users don't have access to it since a few versions. You can see the reasons of this change here : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-222#post-2843921

It may come back later in another form, but currently removing this is critical for the evolutions i'm working on and now that dash web access is available there is no reasons anymore to maintain it.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Iracing cat and mouse (Hotfix)

Hi !
Little Hotfix, as often Iracing love to play cat and mouse with developers and change data in telemetry :D

- Fixed broken Iracing reader due to telemetry changes in the latest update
- Fixed ShakeIt "sin" curve generating output even when out of game
- Fixed Arduino scan blacklist not working
- Fixed Arduino config tool displaying wrong buttons numbers when enabing more than 2 buttons
- Fixed MAX7219 7 segment luminosity and matrix not restoring correctly.
- Udapted RRRE reference...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I got the same problem and it seems to be related to the Game Manager. SimHub crashes if you try to start a game through the Game Manager. It also crashes in my case when I start R3E. I attached the error from log into the spoiler.

[2018-12-04 21:23:58,158] ERROR - Error while loading game manager
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Additional text encountered after finished reading JSON content: ;. Path '', line 55589, position 1.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at R3EReader.RREManager..ctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass36_0.<ChangeGame>b__2()
[2018-12-04 21:23:58,161] ERROR - Error while loading game manager
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Additional text encountered after finished reading JSON content: ;. Path '', line 55589, position 1.
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass36_0.<ChangeGame>b__1()

I updated Simhub and it does not work. I can not click anything in Simhub. Can open it, but do not click anything. It's like frozen
Could you send me the log file ?
I got the same problem and it seems to be related to the Game Manager. SimHub crashes if you try to start a game through the Game Manager. It also crashes in my case when I start R3E. I attached the error from log into the spoiler.

[2018-12-04 21:23:58,158] ERROR - Error while loading game manager
[2018-12-04 21:23:58,161] ERROR - Error while loading game manager
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback)
at SimHubWPF.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass36_0.<ChangeGame>b__1()
Thanks ! I look at it right now !

Hi Wotever, Id Like to display The Current Engine Map on my Dash (iracing). i found [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.SessionData.CarSetup.Chassis.InCarDials.EngineMapSetting] but this only updates when you go into your car setup not live while driving.
What is the game data for this? Cheers

Hi Wotever, Id Like to display The Current Engine Map on my Dash (iracing). i found [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.SessionData.CarSetup.Chassis.InCarDials.EngineMapSetting] but this only updates when you go into your car setup not live while driving.
What is the game data for this? Cheers
It's a limitation of the Iracing API, all data available in telemetry.xxxx are given in real time, everything in carsetup.xxxx is refreshed in car setup. I don't know why but these data used to be real time (in telemetry), and they (iracing devs) progressively moved it into carsetup update after update.

It's a limitation of the Iracing API, all data available in telemetry.xxxx are given in real time, everything in carsetup.xxxx is refreshed in car setup. I don't know why but these data used to be real time (in telemetry), and they (iracing devs) progressively moved it into carsetup update after update.
Oh, I Also have Z1 dashboard, it still provides live engine map changes so not sure how they're doing it.

Hi Wotever,
Yesterday I tested your program for the first time, congratulations, really worth a donation. I'm basically using a bass shaker (only 1 transducer) in the Assetto Corsa, I got great results and I still make fine adjustments. My question is: Does the Assetto Corsa transmit vibration telemetry from a kerb? In the feedback of my wheel I can feel it (but I know it is simulated), in the bass shaker I can feel when I go to the grass or I leave the track but not the kerb. I'm using the configuration of 4 grouped corner wheels, maybe the kerb telemetry is understood as another variable ?. Can you give me a light? Thank you. (sorry for my english)

Hi Wotever,
Yesterday I tested your program for the first time, congratulations, really worth a donation. I'm basically using a bass shaker (only 1 transducer) in the Assetto Corsa, I got great results and I still make fine adjustments. My question is: Does the Assetto Corsa transmit vibration telemetry from a kerb? In the feedback of my wheel I can feel it (but I know it is simulated), in the bass shaker I can feel when I go to the grass or I leave the track but not the kerb. I'm using the configuration of 4 grouped corner wheels, maybe the kerb telemetry is understood as another variable ?. Can you give me a light? Thank you. (sorry for my english)
It doesn't give it specifically, only suspension data, I'm working on some statistical tools to split bumps and kerbs from regular road details in order to be able to configure them separately but i won't be as much precise as getting it explicitly from games data (most of the other games gives it explicitly so it's not an issue) currently to get a good vibe on kerbs on AC you have to raise the "contrast" of the effect. You can find a good explanation of the 3 major ways to configure effects here : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-236#post-2867096

Hi,
After the Iracing Update Yeasterday the Simhub Software dont show the trackmap and LED RPM with the new Cars F3 and FR 3,5.
With the F488 it works always fine.
What can Ido?

I have made the Update to 6.6.4

Hi,
After the Iracing Update Yeasterday the Simhub Software dont show the trackmap and LED RPM with the new Cars F3 and FR 3,5.
With the F488 it works always fine.
What can Ido?

I have made the Update to 6.6.4
Hi ! Could you send me the log files when using these cars ? They are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies