Show us your Rig / Cockpit

this self build lot. Over 8 years old now with regular "service" and updates. Still going strong for casual racing. I dream of going OSW and proper rig at some point but would love to keep that shifter and those pedals.
TZ3o6kB.jpg

5PLemAK.jpg

I like DIWhy'ing

Chris - Can you take me a pic from eye line when in the chair - love that dash display and might fit a similar one to my rig, wanted to see how you have it lined up when in game... cheers! :)

Apologies for the late reply - yes, this is something I have filmed before using Pivothead camera recording glasses ... gives a very good perspective of what you see.

Here's some pics of my sim room.. I spent a long time in Sketch up designing these before ordering the profile and building them.. they are a constant work in progress...

Both have Simucube DD, Heusinkveld pro pedals and Seq shifter, Fanatec Shifter, Logitech Z906, 4 Aura bass shakers driven by a Sony car amp and simvibe....

The RED rig is Samsung 49" with VR and Next Level Motion V3..

The Black rig is AOC AGON 32" Triples

Other rigs are for PS4 and XBox One - built from the left over 4040 I had..

About to embark on a Motion DIY project so i think on of the big boys will need tear down and rebuild!

Rig%20SMALL-001_zpskof7mojf.jpg

Rig%20SMALL-009_zps3shclxfn.jpg

Rig%20SMALL-004_zpsdlfvht8n.jpg

Rig%20SMALL-005_zps5yovib4d.jpg

Rig%20SMALL-006_zpscaa6b5nq.jpg

Rig%20SMALL-007_zpsa9hr30cx.jpg

Rig%20SMALL-008_zpspfwhvenz.jpg

Here's some pics of my sim room.. I spent a long time in Sketch up designing these before ordering the profile and building them.. they are a constant work in progress...

Both have Simucube DD, Heusinkveld pro pedals and Seq shifter, Fanatec Shifter, Logitech Z906, 4 Aura bass shakers driven by a Sony car amp and simvibe....

About to embark on a Motion DIY project so i think on of the big boys will need tear down and rebuild!

Pah..! You could EASILY fit another four rigs into that room if you shuffled them all closer together. Pathetic.

Totally awesome, obviously. :p

Out of curiosity, why do you have so many?

which do you prefer the 49 inch monitor or the Tripples. i have Tripples and VR but i like the space saving idea of the 49 inch monitor.

which do you prefer the 49 inch monitor or the Tripples. i have Tripples and VR but i like the space saving idea of the 49 inch monitor.

I thought i was sold on the 49”.. but I think I prefer the triples if racing on a screen.. VR is the best option though..

How do you find the 8020 rig, I am looking at upgrading to one.

It's a no brainer.. nothing else comes close for rigidity and versatility..

Another thing I really like is that they are completely self contained.. That is, the whole RIG can be unplugged from the wall (one plug) and wheeled around.. Got the computer and Simucube mounted on the rig as wheel as the sub.. so no extraneous devices!

Let me know what you're after maybe I can help you out..

Last edited:
It's a no brainer.. nothing else comes close for rigidity and versatility..

Another thing I really like is that they are completely self contained.. That is, the whole RIG can be unplugged from the wall (one plug) and wheeled around.. Got the computer and Simucube mounted on the rig as wheel as the sub.. so no extraneous devices!

Let me know what you're after maybe I can help you out..
trak racer in Melbourne are releasing an 8020 rig in month and I was thinking of picking that up. I am unaware of anywhere else in Australia that makes them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back