Show us your Rig / Cockpit

My current config (hopefully will change the wheel later on)
Pretty much DIY
IZzkiTb.jpg

G27 Wheel (duh)
G25 Pedals with Leo Bodnar USB cable and Nixim mod (customized pedal positions)
Custom analog handbrake using spare logitech pedal
DSD CSW Panel Button box
Fanatec Porsche 911 sequential shifter (add on to the DSD Button box since board has plenty of spare buttons)

Last edited:
View attachment 268501 just in the process of going triple screen just a bit of tinkering needed to monitor arms to line up screens perfectly nearly there now

progress so far
2 times
ViewSonic VX3276-2K-mhd 32" QHD LED IPS Monitor 2560x1440

and a AOC Q3277PQU 32 inch QHD 2560 x 1440

7680x1440 resolution 96 inch
View attachment 268443

with the 32in monitors can you read all the HUD elements without moving your head?
im using a 65in tv now at 4k and 6 feet away i cant see like the map in PC2 without looking a long way from the road." if that makes sense"

im looking into triple screens also . im looking at 27in 1440p i like big screens 32 in would be good if you dont get the big car effect and be able to see the whole screen at foot to 18 in away

when you have side monitors at a good angle how wide is it?

thanks

Last edited:
im using a 65in tv now at 4k and 6 feet away i cant see like the map in PC2 without looking a long way from the road." if that makes sense"

Move the screen closer (30 inches away), set correct FOV, and quit relying on the map. [Naturally, however, Mr. Pix moved on to VR]

with the 32in monitors can you read all the HUD elements without moving your head?

im looking into triple screens also . im looking at 27in 1440p i like big screens 32 in would be good if you dont get the big car effect and be able to see the whole screen at foot to 18 in away

when you have side monitors at a good angle how wide is it?
not long had this set up but on assetto corsa the map hud etc is movable PC2 the map etc is as you say quite far away but I find that np ,the cars look perfect size no big car effect whatever you mean??
and its just over 65 inch wide at its widest point

thanks

been vr had rift and track ir but found drinking and smoking at the wheel impossible Hence triple 32 inch 2k screens 96 inch on rtx2080 so triple 2k
That is the most original and funny excuse not to change to VR that I've ever read :D:D:D:D:D
I hardly drink, and I gave up smoking nearly 4 years ago: the €200 I was wasting on ciggies every month was my capital to build the rig that I have. Now up to € 6000 and counting ( but don't tell my wife :whistling: )
Maybe it's better for you: once you've tried VR, you'll never want to go back to pancake view, and then you'd also have to give up smoking too :confused:

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea