Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Recent changes to my rig: new Quaife shifter already installed and with its new custom knob.

quaife-installed-1.jpg

quaife-installed-2.jpg

Last edited:
Ho preso spunto da molti di voi che hanno postato foto e chiarimenti sulle loro postazioni su questo forum e che ringrazio.

E 'la prima volta che posto una foto della mia postazione qua e come tutti scrivono, anche la mia è in continua evoluzione:

in programma sistema sbandata (perdita di trazione) previsto entro ottobre; DD entro dicembre (simcube 2 ultimate) e anno prossimo 2 attuatori per movimento avanti e indietro della seduta e pedali.

La struttura non è una P1 ma ho copiato il progetto modificando qualche misura che ho preso da una Porsche GT3 Cup reale (quella di Simone Iaquinta 2017), solo il supporto volante è stato preso da SimLab.

Spero vi piaccia e non manchero 'a postarVi aggiornamento.

Un saluto a tutti!!

facebook_1594978837067_6689826116227645675.jpg

FB_IMG_1594978269812.jpg

I present you my opensfx-simxperience-simwind-simucube-vr combo. Today I finished it and I must be honest ..... It is a ****ing amazing experience. No EMI issues so far. I tapped all my USB cables with shield tape and also the 12volts cables of servomotors.
I use rumble, pitch, roll and heave with the opensfx. Surge and sway with simxperience.
I used to have a rear traction loss system with simxperience but it got broken and never replaced cause I felt it was not worth it. Maybe in the future I add traction loss through opensfx.
The simwind I am using simhub with Arduino Uno+monster motor shield + 2 marine 270 CFM blowers and I never imagined how immersive it can be. It is awesome.
IMG_20200718_000903_opt.jpg

Last edited:
that looks like a dream in immersion! wow! Can you share more details about the fans you used?

I present you my opensfx-simxperience-simwind-simucube-vr combo. Today I finished it and I must be honest ..... It is a ****ing amazing experience. No EMI issues so far. I tapped all my USB cables with shield tape and also the 12volts cables of servomotors.
I use rumble, pitch, roll and heave with the opensfx. Surge and sway with simxperience.
I used to have a rear traction loss system with simxperience but it got broken and never replaced cause I felt it was not worth it. Maybe in the future I add traction loss through opensfx.
The simwind I am using simhub with Arduino Uno+monster motor shield + 2 marine 270 CFM blowers and I never imagined how immersive it can be. It is awesome.View attachment 389548

• Deleted member 197115

Are you okay with that super bouncy view?
Great rig btw, looks like you put like desk in there.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%