Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Recent changes to my rig: new Quaife shifter already installed and with its new custom knob.

quaife-installed-1.jpg

quaife-installed-2.jpg

Last edited:
Ho preso spunto da molti di voi che hanno postato foto e chiarimenti sulle loro postazioni su questo forum e che ringrazio.

E 'la prima volta che posto una foto della mia postazione qua e come tutti scrivono, anche la mia è in continua evoluzione:

in programma sistema sbandata (perdita di trazione) previsto entro ottobre; DD entro dicembre (simcube 2 ultimate) e anno prossimo 2 attuatori per movimento avanti e indietro della seduta e pedali.

La struttura non è una P1 ma ho copiato il progetto modificando qualche misura che ho preso da una Porsche GT3 Cup reale (quella di Simone Iaquinta 2017), solo il supporto volante è stato preso da SimLab.

Spero vi piaccia e non manchero 'a postarVi aggiornamento.

Un saluto a tutti!!

facebook_1594978837067_6689826116227645675.jpg

FB_IMG_1594978269812.jpg

I present you my opensfx-simxperience-simwind-simucube-vr combo. Today I finished it and I must be honest ..... It is a ****ing amazing experience. No EMI issues so far. I tapped all my USB cables with shield tape and also the 12volts cables of servomotors.
I use rumble, pitch, roll and heave with the opensfx. Surge and sway with simxperience.
I used to have a rear traction loss system with simxperience but it got broken and never replaced cause I felt it was not worth it. Maybe in the future I add traction loss through opensfx.
The simwind I am using simhub with Arduino Uno+monster motor shield + 2 marine 270 CFM blowers and I never imagined how immersive it can be. It is awesome.
IMG_20200718_000903_opt.jpg

Last edited:
that looks like a dream in immersion! wow! Can you share more details about the fans you used?

I present you my opensfx-simxperience-simwind-simucube-vr combo. Today I finished it and I must be honest ..... It is a ****ing amazing experience. No EMI issues so far. I tapped all my USB cables with shield tape and also the 12volts cables of servomotors.
I use rumble, pitch, roll and heave with the opensfx. Surge and sway with simxperience.
I used to have a rear traction loss system with simxperience but it got broken and never replaced cause I felt it was not worth it. Maybe in the future I add traction loss through opensfx.
The simwind I am using simhub with Arduino Uno+monster motor shield + 2 marine 270 CFM blowers and I never imagined how immersive it can be. It is awesome.View attachment 389548

• Deleted member 197115

Are you okay with that super bouncy view?
Great rig btw, looks like you put like desk in there.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.