Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Looks great Neo.

Can you make me a picture from the parts that are welded. Maybe i will buy this thing in the future too but then i already know what and how to add some iron to the frame. I also own a heavy and big 24 inch widescreen.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the modification for the monitor stand:

Monitor_stand.jpg

• FOG-Racecarmike

OMFG that is a great piece of racing hardware my friend!

Come on guys. Stop talking about others... get your own picture on here!!

Neo[RPM said:
]I got my home internet working again, so here is the picture about my new cockpit.
I would need 1 month holiday now..... :))))

My_cockpit.jpg

The picture quality is not so good, but for some reason i cant upload in other format then gif to photobucket now.... strange...

hehe, awesome work Neo... looks like a great set to me.. especially love the flying carpet :p.. But is it standing in your livingroom now? And what is mrs.Neo saying :p?

Congrats with you new stuff, hope you will enjoy it very much

• FOG-Racecarmike

No, he hasn't got a wheel! His picture has been edited using photoshop! :)

looooool

Actually it is a Kalasnikov what i bought here in the market, just i modified it a bit.... :))))

And that games in the corner, yeah, hell with racing, all of them ar strategic games like Warcraft, etc.... :))

Neo[RPM said:
]looooool

Actually it is a Kalasnikov what i bought here in the market, just i modified it a bit.... :))))

And that games in the corner, yeah, hell with racing, all of them ar strategic games like Warcraft, etc.... :))

told you: shooter kind of guy :) I made my wheel from this (see picture)

klompen.jpg

(everyone here in holland walks on this kind of wooden shoes)

• Peter Meijer

Yeah always :) hehe :p
Nice cockpit Neo :p wish i had one like that.. :p

• FOG-Racecarmike

Please! Lets not go off-topic! This is a great topic, stop commenting so much and get posting pictures guys! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back