Show us your Rig / Cockpit

cool thing, thanks for the link, but no way i am gonna buy this! :)

It is too expensive, and i am not really looking for shaking chair, however it can be lot of fun, but i think it is tireing on a long run, but i would like to get a comfortable seating with rock solid wheel and pedal fixation, and with all the things around me, like keyboard and mouse as well. So for me the VPP rack would be just about perfect. lol

hehe must be a missprint in my mag. It said 1500 dollars, but he says in the movie 10.000-15.000 dollar and thats a bit .. ehhh. too much. :)

Neo[RPM said:
]as soon as i decide to spend 750 Eur on it.... lol

(not yet done....)

juuuhuuu, finally i decided to present myself with that great piece of art, the VPP professional racing rack, black seat with black frame as on the picture! So i am close to be the happiest man on the moon (...or earth....? where am i...?).
Of course i will be the happiest when i will finally assemble it in my room and sit in it, and can make some pics about it for you guys!

I ordered it today from Germany, they say that on Friday i will have it, fingers crossed... looool

Neo[RPM said:
]
Neo[RPM said:
]as soon as i decide to spend 750 Eur on it.... lol

(not yet done....)

juuuhuuu, finally i decided to present myself with that great piece of art, the VPP professional racing rack, black seat with black frame as on the picture! So i am close to be the happiest man on the moon (...or earth....? where am i...?).
Of course i will be the happiest when i will finally assemble it in my room and sit in it, and can make some pics about it for you guys!

I ordered it today from Germany, they say that on Friday i will have it, fingers crossed... looool
hee neo how much is the black frame ? 750?

• Peter Meijer

TheStig[RPM said:
]LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Mwuahaha, laughing my pants wet here scyper! Great photo and love the comments. Will post mine asap

Hmmm i can't even read the comments.. Maybe because of my Noob CRT Screen :p 60hrtz xD

aaaaand.... YESSSSSS!

My VPP rack just arrived! I opened it in 0.5 sec, took out the seat, and try.... man.... i think i will not want to get out from it for the rest of my life! :)))))

Such nice, comfortable, frenetic, and so... so black..... loooool

I cant wait to get back to the Ukraine (...am i crazy....? nevermind.....) to assemble the whole kit and try out! Of course after that first thing will be to make a picture about it for you guys, i will not forget about you...

Oh, and btw, i can just say very good things about the shop, professional, helpful guys over there. They started the shipment even before the money phisically arrived to their account just to help me to be able to get the parts til Friday, because otherwise i would not be able to pick it up, even they packed in the boxes screws what i asked in addition to assemble my wheel and monitor, and also all tools which are needed to assemble the kit. The screwing wrench has even a VPP mark on it..... lol
here is the link for the shop:
http://www.lm-vertrieb.de/cat/

Man, i am just such happy, i could fly!!!!! :)

• FOG-Racecarmike

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

edit: sorry, i cutted some ooooooooooooo to keep the topic readable... lol
Neo

• FOG-Racecarmike

Very Cool Post.

Cool topic. Here is my cockpit:

gallery_322_58_47687.jpg

:D G25 :D

Also, I got your forum on my computer screen lol. 19". :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%