Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Today I've just finished the installation of my new fixed paddles.

levas-fijas-instaladas-1.jpg

levas-fijas-instaladas-2.jpg

levas-fijas-instaladas-3.jpg

More photos:

levas-en-anclajes.jpg

levas-en-mecanismos.jpg

Quick overview of my curent setup.

20200314_123048.jpg

Haven't raced since 2011 shamefully but now we are gogogogo again !
Gathered all the old bits I still had laying around and fixed the setup quickly but going to upgrade some parts asap.

Fanatec GT3 RS V2
Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V1 - Upgraded to -> Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals
GT Omega Rig V1
GT Omega monitor stand V1
Frex Seq. Shifter V1
Logitech Z5500
Beyerdynamic MMX300 ( use this 99% of the time )
2 x Transducer under the chair and under the pedals - Sinus Live Bass Pump III 8 Ohm

Acer X34A + old BenQ 1080 monitor.

Definately need a new wheel as I tried out the Simcube Pro v2 and wow.....that's gonna make quite the difference !!! Not decided yet between the DD2 from Fanatec or the Pro form Simcube.

Gonna fix me a triple setup as well with 3 x ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD and a stand from Simlab.
The acer I have already has been used for different purposes but glad I have one as racing on it isn't exactly a punishment. ( I used to have triple setup but 15 year old 24' 1080's 60hz just looks terrible ! )

Definately a cockipit from Simlab as my current one was nice more then 10 years ago but the flex is just terrible.

Not sure what I want to upgrade first or what should be my prio though....the triple setup or the DD wheel ...

All in all good times ahead and enjoying racing again especially ACC !

I've finished the update of my rig with a design and purpose focused on sport street driving, and making it more usable with VR. The changes are:

- GT2i (Mirco) bucket seat made of fiber and finished with sky.
- More reclined driving position with new seat mounts
- Pedals on a higher position
- Momo Motecarlo 320 rim in leather
- Magnetic adapter with the momo logo
- Bodyshaker added below the pedals
- Fixed shifting paddles (3D printed) with Simracing Coach mechanisms and custom clamps
- Button box with custom stand
- 2 fans controlled by a SymProjects PCB for wind simulation, with 3D printed clamps
- Tray for my Oculus Rift S headset
- Tray for my gloves
- New decoration for my columns and the back of my seat with my logo
- Clamp for the cables

Elaphe-cockpit-001.jpg

Elaphe-cockpit-002.jpg

Elaphe-cockpit-003.jpg

Elaphe-cockpit-006.jpg

More photos here.

What is the "Sim Racing Version" of the Sparco Circuit II? Looks like a Circuit II
This maybe?

My desk setup. 49in Samsung, dash(old phone) with 32 LEDs, button box (still needs proper labels), DIY hand brake /sequential shifter, TM wheel and pedals with DIY LC mod, desk chair strapped with webbing straps and quick release buckles, to desk with 6 tactile transducers (4 on seat 2 on pedals)running on SimHub

Lovely Setup!! Any chance you can provide me some detail on the dash setup? Specifically the enclosure for your phone with the led's. I was about to hotglue mine onto the rim lol jk........maybe. Thx in advance

thanks!

I might. Im actually in talks with tnutz for them to fabricate and distribute the rig. We'll see how that goes...

I have a local guy that can fabricate the custom plates for a pretty good price.
With the extrusion itself it cost roughly:

$625 USD - Rig
$305 USD - Triple Monitor Mount

All custom parts sandblasted ready for paint.

thanks!

I might. Im actually in talks with tnutz for them to fabricate and distribute the rig. We'll see how that goes...

I have a local guy that can fabricate the custom plates for a pretty good price.
With the extrusion itself it cost roughly:

$625 USD - Rig
$305 USD - Triple Monitor Mount

All custom parts sandblasted ready for paint.
Speaking of the triple monitor mount, I noticed silver-tone brackets versus the black plates on the chassis.

Did you opt for raw aluminum in what appears to be a beaded/blasted finish vs. powder coated steel because these items are typically far more likely to be adjusted than steering wheel and seat uprights?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.