Show us your Rig / Cockpit

If you are talking about the slot nuts that attach to the side of the shifter, they come in box from Fanatec. So most would bolt the tilt bracket to side of profile using normal t nuts and bolts. Then boly the shifter to the slot nuts in shifter using hardware supplied by Fanatec.
I think you will still be able to bolt to the rig without the Fanatec slot nuts and using normal bolts into bottom of shifter in another orientation but that may not be how you intended.

Cheers guys, I only have the screw/bolts that go into the bottom of the shifter so no slot nuts. Hopefully the shifter mount comes with all i need.
The 4 slot nuts should come with the shifter because they slide into the groves on whichever side you put them on. Are you sure they aren’t already on the shifter? Sim-Lab won’t have any of those as they are specific to the shifter and included by Fanatec. The screws should also have been included but obviously any of the right size will do for those.

I brought the shifter of eBay. It jusy came with 4 bolts for the bottom of it. Thats how i mounted it on my Trak Racer from the bottom.

Bummer.

Hello ! What is the name of the application please ? Thanks

Simdashboard (Android only). keep in mind that the free version does not offer that much.

McLaren_Senna_GTR_RF2 by M-Bimmer, on Flickr

If not I'll measure for you during the week but prob wouldn't do any better than that. Some lad in that thread was talking about using M6 bolts

If not I'll measure for you during the week but prob wouldn't do any better than that. Some lad in that thread was talking about using M6 bolts

Nice one dude. My rig isn't arriving for a couple of weeks. I have some M6 nuts and bolts so can give them a try first.

1578926968871.png

I'm planning to purchase the keyboard tray from Simtek and mount it on a Simlab rig.

Could anyone tell me the bolt size needed for the mounting?
I need to order bolt nuts if they're not M8s...

SIM rig I built for myself last January, loosely based on the 80/20 style rigs but made out of steel tube. Still a work in progress and yes I have issues with cable management right now :D

I also built the pedals. Replacing my G27 setup, next on the list is a DD wheel

0117202018.png 0117202018a.png 0117202018b.png 0303191720_resized.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back