Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Here is a few of me Rigs. I am selling the 180 degree screen.
n0xx0Hp.jpg

hLVmk3v.jpg

He has built a real old school short throw gear lever setup that links to the his shifter positioned behind the seat (see bottom left of screen)!
I can't decide if that's genius or insanity. I suppose it is genius if one is stuck on just F1 drives of that era.

Here's my setup. Still tweaking them since I got the Fanatec stuff last week. Will tidy up once mounting positions are finalized.

Specs:
Gaming computer (GTX1070, I7-7700k, 16GB RAM)
Rseat S1 cockpit
Rseat S1 Shifter/handbrake mount
Rseat triple monitor stand (using single 49" LG TV currently)
Fanatec ClubSport Wheelbase v2.5
Fanatec ClubSport Pedals v3
Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5
Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub
Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake V1.5

Just bought the Rseat keyboard mount and Rseat button box and tablet mount, and will install those next week.
20191013_173843.jpg

My rig sits close to the wall but not right against it like yours. I never even thought about getting a wall mount for the monitor (I have the same one) as I do still use VR on occasion. I'm also working on my SFX-100 motion system and I need to take the monitor off the rig as it won't handle the motion I'm afraid. Do you have a link to the mount?

@Dave_6 I have the SFX100 and against the wall as well. I also have the monitor on the wall and it comes out from the wall about 800mm. I only use VR so it's a good solution to have a monitor off the rig without having a large stand around your motion rig.

My rig sits close to the wall but not right against it like yours. I never even thought about getting a wall mount for the monitor (I have the same one) as I do still use VR on occasion. I'm also working on my SFX-100 motion system and I need to take the monitor off the rig as it won't handle the motion I'm afraid. Do you have a link to the mount?

here you go mate

TV Wall Bracket, Tilt Swivel TV... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MS4N45A?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Just updated the monitors in my Triple Screen set up...3x AOC 27V2Q
Quite the improvement with those thin bezels! I am always bothered by them. Like it. :thumbsup:

Not a triple user here, but I see that you have a quite large angle between the monitors. What is the benefit of this setup to a smaller angle setup, where you are much more enclosed by the monitors?
Cheers

Quite the improvement with those thin bezels! I am always bothered by them. Like it. :thumbsup:

Not a triple user here, but I see that you have a quite large angle between the monitors. What is the benefit of this setup to a smaller angle setup, where you are much more enclosed by the monitors?
Cheers
Thanks for showing some interest:)...Angle may appear to be large due to the photo possibly...although the side monitors are at approx 35 degrees...and also due to the construction of my Sim Rig I did not want the monitors to come to forward due to where the rig is positioned in the room against a wall...depth of the Sim Rig from the wall out to my TSXW wheel rim is only 900mm and this allows passage to walk past....so this was mainly the deciding factor for the larger screen angle.

Last edited:
Finally got my GT1 EVO with NLR V3 platform built!
Thanks to all the people to posted their builds and gave my lots of ideas to steal...lol
IMG_1150.jpg
This view shows the rig in flying configuration. When I race, I removed the joystick and throttle and slide the seat forward to reach the pedals.
IMG_1139.jpg

This is the slide mechanism that 8020.net sells to be able to move the seat forward and backward with ease. It works very well.
IMG_1141.jpg

I recessed the rudders below the racing pedals. No issue of interference here at all.
IMG_1143.jpg
The other side showing the shifter and handbrake mount.
IMG_1142.jpg
Looking from the seat perspective.

IMG_1145.jpg

Trying to make the rig as neat as possible. Hard to do with all the wires that I have going everywhere!

Attachments

• IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    813.6 KB · Views: 269

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering