General Shaun Clarke Mods....Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks for your very adult and motivating post. Also great to hear you was almost perfect from beginning.
Thumps up :thumbsup:
No worries, anytime :)

And yeah i wondered if he was a beginner too, though seems he’s done quite a few models in the past. And if by ‘beginning’ you meant just starting the model, its apparently ‘almost done’. Interesting use of the phrase for sure, but eagerly anticipating the finished product.​

Please not again......The almost finished was my words, NOT HIS!!!!

Like I said, I am no modeller, it looks pretty damn good to me, maybe not "almost finished", I don't know. That would be like @After_Midnight showing me a 1/3 done livery, I would of said almost finished to that as well :roflmao: but again, I am no GFX artist either

Shaun

Well that's it, the Seat Leon TCR is off to the paint shop, over to you @After_Midnight :cool::thumbsup:

I have also grouped them together, see below so there will no longer be Seat Leon on it's own, it has company :)

teaser.jpg

Not quite mod related, but Ben Green (the racing driver who helped me with the Ginetta's) released this video, and it just made me laugh, I mean what else would you do with a BMW M4 GT4 on your day off and your hungry :roflmao::roflmao:

Sorry for the silence, been loads going on in the back ground, so just to bring you all up to speed.

Seat Leon TCR - Had slight technical difficulties, the MOTEC is not working as expected, but being worked on as I type.

Ginetta G55 Supercup - Has gone off to Ben Green for testing. As you can see from below, I am in good hands :thumbsup:
https://www.bengreenracing.com/

If anybody wondered on what Ben tests on, check this out #jealousy:cool:

Same goes for the G55 GT4 version.

Cupra is coming together - Been speaking to a couple of Cupra drivers, who are really helping with information, especially the difference between the Cupra and the Leon (Seq/DSG)

Thank you all for following and your patience.

Regards

Shaun & Team

Well, the TCR cars have just taken a turn for the better, and I mean massive. I have spent 2hrs now talking to a TCR driver and have so much information of the Leon and Cupra and the differences, and trust me there is some, I thought it was just badges, but proved wrong.....

Lets see how this pan's out :thumbsup:

You make it hard for us to wait, Shaun.. :p
So sorry mate, but before tonight's chat, it was going to be released, but now, I can't, everything has changed.

The only thing I will say is a comment was made about RaceRoom, and how they got it so wrong, and he said....

Lets get this 110% correct and show them, which fool to me, I said, lets do this LOL

What I don't get is if a part time person like me, can take the time to speak to real drivers, real teams, why cannot major gaming manufactures. I am not the only one, you look at @Ben O'Bro @Patrik Marek we all did the same, take time out of our own lives and we do not make money, no we do it for passion and enjoyment......Long Live the Modders !!!!

Shaun

Last edited:
@Shaun Clarke ,

I've been driving the Civic tcr a lot recently in RaceRoom and those tcr cars are oversteering like a b**ch all the time. The civic, to me, is the most stable, but is it true they oversteer so much? Your leon tcr as it is now, is much more stable!

@Shaun Clarke ,

I've been driving the Civic tcr a lot recently in RaceRoom and those tcr cars are oversteering like a b**ch all the time. The civic, to me, is the most stable, but is it true they oversteer so much? Your leon tcr as it is now, is much more stable!
Thank you for that, but they have the revs and limiter wrong. They have the limiter set to 6400, but IRL it's actually 6800, and the turbo works until 6800rpm as you will find out :)|

Shaun

Thank you for that, but they have the revs and limiter wrong. They have the limiter set to 6400, but IRL it's actually 6800, and the turbo works until 6800rpm as you will find out :)|

Shaun
Well, The engines are quite torque efficient, so I rarely rev them to the limiter. But nice to see you encount for all the details! Great job so far! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%