General Shaun Clarke Mods....Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching the BTCC Quali, and I have been told the TCR cars are approx 2secs slower than the BTCC cars. BTCC cars are doing a 58 @ Silverstone and I am doing a 1min in the TCR Leon.

Looking good.

Evening all,

We are getting there, some GFX issue's with the Leon that needed fixing, then over to @After_Midnight for him to wave his magic wand.

Physics wise, it pretty much done, just some final testing.

Cupra, just waiting for the model changes, and then again, over to @After_Midnight

With regards to the Cupra, what you might read on the Cupra website, is true for what it "can" do but not what the regulators allow, just wanted to let you know.

Ginetta's GT4 & Supercup - Colliders all fixed, and will then give the physics an overview (areo etc etc) after what @mclarenf1papa taught and advised me with.

The Seat Leon Eurocup, will NO LONGER be updated, as this is based on the 2014 version, and cannot really be carried across, but the Seat Leon TCR DSG and Cupra 300 DSG will be able to go head to head.

Shaun

To most, not a lot to shout about, but I love getting updates from my modeller. Front Bumper almost done...

cupra_update_1.jpg

Hi Gary,

Yes he has, Audi TT Mod, all my Ginetta's, Seat Leon Eurocup, Seat Leon TCR, and that is what he has just done for me.

He has also worked on circuits for IZONE, hope's that's enough.

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back