Share your VR graphic settings

• Deleted member 197115

Wait, did you try these settings or speaking of engine.ini in general?
AC with CSP and SOL looks all right spare blurry distance and bad AA, but UE4 is just next level.

With the FPS readout enabled in the json, what parameters should I be looking at for more info on my system besides FPS & Frametime?
I'm trying to work out if my R5 3600 or my Vega 56 is a bottleneck (or maybe both aren't quite capable of running this title at higher settings in VR)
Thanks again for all the help.

• Deleted member 197115

r.Tonemapper.Sharpen is controlled by Sharpening Slider in Video settings, you don't need to set it in engine.ini
TemporalAASharpen is not supported by ACC UE4 build because it was introduced in separate plugin that never made it to main branch.
Developer needs to explicitly add it to the project.

You can check Users\<user>\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Logs\AC2.log for what console variables are actually recognized and applied.

I´m happy with Andrew´s setting. I´m using 60fps with no asw. Just low PPD from 200 to 150 to keep 80fps stable on my Index. ACC and UE4 with VR is a joke, but now, is more or less playable.

For sure with 45fps ASW with 200PPD looks good, but for me is not for simracing. I finish with headhache and really tired after 30min race. I ussually race in iRacing and no problem to race 3hrs endurances with 120fps.

8086k at 5.0gh and 2070S

• Deleted member 197115

I am that close to have it run stable at 90 fps, still fine tuning pixel density, things could have been easier if I had 2080Ti.

I was fairly happy running your VR_60 settings.....than saw Niels ACC video and how bad the latency was @60 fps compared to higher rates which MIGHT be the cause of my numb ffb?
Gonna try reducing some settings and go back to 90hrz to see if it helps.

I also noticed steam VR 100% sets my Lenovo explorer at 150% using VRfps

• Deleted member 197115

I was fairly happy running your VR_60 settings.....than saw Niels ACC video and how bad the latency was @60 fps compared to higher rates which MIGHT be the cause of my numb ffb?
Gonna try reducing some settings and go back to 90hrz to see if it helps.

I also noticed steam VR 100% sets my Lenovo explorer at 150% using VRfps
Was that latency in VR or flat screen? ACC and AC do not sync physics or FFB on refresh rate so it's just visual delay that might be an issue, not FFB itself.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.