Save the date February 21st

Getting one of the currently most prestigious racing series into the boat is a step backwards? (that is a reply the post on the last page)

It will be interesting to see the underlaying structure of the sim and how everything changes OR not changes. Like that Kaspersky 485 is probably the same model we already have, just sprinkled with water.

Getting one of the currently most prestigious racing series into the boat is a step backwards?

It will be interesting to see the underlaying structure of the sim and how everything changes OR not changes. Like that Kaspersky 485 is probably the same model we already have, just sprinkled with water.
It's getting "one of the currently most prestigious racing series into the boat" by throwing everything else out. :whistling:
Not saying that I won't play it but GT3 will get boring fast.

I'll buy it day one because I actually love the GT3 Cars but I guess it'll not be for everyone and it'll certainly be a step backwards on mod support and car variety.
Considering how popular GT3 is in AC multiplayer, and how little there is anything else... I think they struck gold with this. Combined with the eSports aspect.

Focusing on something is of course less variety, but more quality. pCars 2 tried to offer everything for everyone, and we saw how that went.

Of course GT3 is popular in AC multiplayer: it is the only category that has many cars.

IMSA/USCC or SuperGT would have been more exciting than another bunch of GT3 racing, but if there is actual endurance racing and if there are not too many compromises on playability it should be nice.

Btw Blancpain Asia would have been more exciting than European Blancpain.

Of course GT3 is popular in AC multiplayer: it is the only category that has many cars.

IMSA/USCC or SuperGT would have been more exciting than another bunch of GT3 racing, but if there is actual endurance racing and if there are not too many compromises on playability it should be nice.

Btw Blancpain Asia would have been more exciting than European Blancpain.
Judging by your profile pic (I suppose it isn't you) and name you are probably asian, for me living in europe I'm more biased to the European series, you can't make everybody happy. But as Kunos is located in italy they had their one interest to do an european series

The GT3 fields is the most popular, simply because as race cars they are the easiest to drive with tc and abs.
But there is a big difference between a larger population who can do a lap under 2.20 at spa, and those who go under 2.17 in quali, and 2.18 in race conditions.

Let the ESport begin.

screen-6-Gallery01-1024x576.jpg
screen-5-Gallery01-1024x576.jpg

Assetto Corsa already has an enormous amount of GT3 cars, so do many other games. So I'm not really sure this official license is all that great to players.

Adding night and rain, and dropping cars that aren't GT3 or GTE, seems like a really bad trade to me. I like GT3s a lot but not overly excited about this one

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back