Save the date February 21st

Check this screenshot:
features-simulazione-02.jpg

I imagine all the GT3 race cars from AC will be implemented (since they all still have a valid homologation), or at the very least all the cars that teams entered in 2017/2018. And I wouldn't rule out others coming in the future.

Traction control and ABS off.

That means Aris is driving.

I have to admit that modern GT cars aren't my cup of tea, but maybe this title might put some interest in.
I'm looking forward that ACC will be the tech base for a more "general purpose" simulator, like AC, I mean in terms of moddability and content, particularly for historic cars and tracks.

THIS is what I wanted. Hell yeaaah!! A focused sim with my favourite series. I am very happy and I can't wait to drive and race all these beasts. To be honest, I don't know what I will do until ACC comes out, I should probably take a break from GT3s for the time being. This is basically what I wanted from GTR3, maybe they move to a different series. Anyway, I am very happy and I have no words. Maybe the only drawback I can see is the relatively small amount of tracks, but I will not comment on it until more official information comes out. Kudos Kunos, you are awesome! :)

A complete series, cars, tracks, drivers, realistic weather, animated pits, whats not to like, awesome news

Indeed, it moves AC so much forward to what we have now. Yet I just cannot get in my head how some pass over all the positives and have to be negative or look to moan about things.

Such is the internet I guess and peoples focus sometimes so much on their own narrow vision or preferences than the greater picture of things.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing