rF2 S397 Endurance @ Road America - Fri 07 Jan 2022 *January Trophy Rd 1/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yup. It's a safety-chicane for bikes, which makes sense.

Now, the "techy" reason that this happened is that when I make the rfmod (the 5kb file that contains the information about track(s) and car(s) that are being used on the server), I can to uncheck the checkboxes on layouts I don't want included. I prefer to do it this way, as that's the easiest and quickest. However, if you don't hit that checkbox, then you don't uncheck it. That's what happened now. Which means I have to use solution two. When starting the server, I can choose to not include certain car(s) and track(s) or track layout(s). This is basically the same as not including it in the rfmod, but when setting up the server it's more buttons for the same process.
Because I missed the checkbox when making the rfmod, I didn't remove the MC layout. And as I am so used to this being done, I didn't actually check it when I started the server, I just clicked "weather" and "next" to see that it was set up correctly.

If this happens again, that wrong layout is chosen, the just ping me on the forum, but also just vote "next track" as it will go to the next layout of the track :)

In the end I just removed the MC-layout from the server rotation. Works the same way as not including it originally, but more work for me :p
Thanks @Ole Marius Myrvold !

RDRF2 Friday Trophy January
In the style of other small "championships" here at RD, I don't feel like rFactor 2 should lose out. So for January I'm testing out something, and with my amazing fantasy, I call it the Friday Trophy. All races on Fridays during January will count.
When we have multi-class events, I will manually edit the points, so the slower classes will get the points for a "race win". This way it's no disadvantage for running a slower class.
It's worth noting that this is just as much as a test on my side as anything else. We'll see how it goes, and maybe it's possible to upgrade a "Trophy" to a Championship later! :)

Points system will be 2021 IMSA.
1641415054041.png

Race results, standings, stats can be found here after the races :)

The races will be run as usual club races, so no sign-ups, no need to use the same cars for multiple events and so on!

Last edited:
'Twas the day before Christmas, when all through the house... or... Christmas may be over.
It was the day before the race, when all through the thread, not a tag was made from the staff, not even a tiny ping.

So, I guess it's time to do some tagging.
Merry New Year, Happy Racing or something like that, want to join us for the first race of 2022?
@Peter Nemeth @Dean Maković @PurgerUK @David Steinacher @Luiz Paulo Abreu @nash112 @Jesse_088 @Daniel Nieto @Kevin Galvin @Theo van den Brink @Germano Cervini @Cristian Muscala @Andrei Muscala @Interslice (or are you busy with other club racing maybe :) ) @Cosimo @Kryztov @Simon Kingsbury @wayphaxx @BertramRaven @Reiche @Javier Bernedo @Ian Watkins @Alessio Ricci @tuttotommaso @Jimmie_Juba @Hailstorm BLX @Bicicletta @Luuk van der Merwe @Rick Vromans @Thomas Hoelzl @Morne Du Plooy @Mik @knemo1972 @sisco55 @ErnieS64 @thehuhububu @Lele_mbt @Lorenzo Tortella @andrea_274 @MrOrangeDK @Roberbond @manel_76 @BloodySalmonMan @Rubo Cerlem @Andu1983 @Pe Ha @Alex Townsend @rendy444 @Kevin Edwards @DatSmokinPigeon

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back