rF2 S397 Endurance @ Road America - Fri 07 Jan 2022 *January Trophy Rd 1/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just ran full speed into the barriers there on my first lap today. I did NOT expect an chicane there . Happy to see it go, it ruins the flow of the track indeed.
Also there was a very strict track limit in turn 1 .

Yup. It's a safety-chicane for bikes, which makes sense.

Now, the "techy" reason that this happened is that when I make the rfmod (the 5kb file that contains the information about track(s) and car(s) that are being used on the server), I can to uncheck the checkboxes on layouts I don't want included. I prefer to do it this way, as that's the easiest and quickest. However, if you don't hit that checkbox, then you don't uncheck it. That's what happened now. Which means I have to use solution two. When starting the server, I can choose to not include certain car(s) and track(s) or track layout(s). This is basically the same as not including it in the rfmod, but when setting up the server it's more buttons for the same process.
Because I missed the checkbox when making the rfmod, I didn't remove the MC layout. And as I am so used to this being done, I didn't actually check it when I started the server, I just clicked "weather" and "next" to see that it was set up correctly.

If this happens again, that wrong layout is chosen, the just ping me on the forum, but also just vote "next track" as it will go to the next layout of the track :)

In the end I just removed the MC-layout from the server rotation. Works the same way as not including it originally, but more work for me :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back