rF2 S397 Endurance @ Road America - Fri 07 Jan 2022 *January Trophy Rd 1/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
We squeezed 24 on the Norisring, you'll be able to run any number anywhere after that :roflmao:
Brands Indy next week maybe :whistling:

Haha, there was a reason why that was a "special event" :p

It's too bad that most of the UK tracks aren't updated or that great. I would actually like Brans Indy for a race, or Donington National. Or Red Bull Ring (not that that's in the UK...). Shorter tracks can be good for numbers as the tracks are easy to learn and leads to tight racing :)

I remember years ago in rF1 I was racing in a classic touring car championship, we had 38 drivers or so at Norisring. That was chaotic!

Oh I would love a home race at the Red Bull Ring :)

Yup. Too bad the only RB Ring for rF2 isn't... well. It's converted from somewhere and not with permission.

EDIT: As I like the short (and quite simple tracks). I would love for someone to get inspired by AMS2, and make Cleveland for rF2 as well. Or rather. Take the rF1 Cleveland, and convert it properly to rF2! :inlove:

Haha, there was a reason why that was a "special event" :p

It's too bad that most of the UK tracks aren't updated or that great. I would actually like Brans Indy for a race, or Donington National. Or Red Bull Ring (not that that's in the UK...). Shorter tracks can be good for numbers as the tracks are easy to learn and leads to tight racing :)

I remember years ago in rF1 I was racing in a classic touring car championship, we had 38 drivers or so at Norisring. That was chaotic!
Hopefully with msg making the new btcc game they may share track data with rf2

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Forum trophies