S15 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let everyone know the Imola race was postponed due to attendance numbers, obviously we have the guys who posted and Tim who let us know they wern't going to be there but we are dwindling in numbers to the point that with some call offs we can't go racing, it makes no sense for people to practise for 2 weeks and turn up to see a grid of less than 10 drivers, its very demotivating to all in the league when this happens.

The guidlines clearly state that at the heart of PrestoGP is its drivers attendance, its the only reason PrestoGP is still active after this long so please make sure you can attend the races if at all possible and if its not then please post to say so in plenty of time.

p.s We now need to see numbers up considerably from what we've been getting, we either need to start a recruitment drive or everyone who signed up needs to show up, another reason why we need people to show intrest is at the moment theres a plan in place to send the Dedi server to Sweden so it will always have a reliable connection, that will obviously cost a bit of money and is it worth us paying out to find we have less and less numbers each race until the point its a waste of time?

I'm going to make a extra effort to try and make remaining races as I missed all this season :), the little race on weds made me remember what I've been missing :thumbsup:. Also though ill still keep helping fund Presto even if I cant make races PrestoGP ftw !

hopefully it brings some people towards presto, even though its not what we use in the league it hopefully will still attract attention, the fun server will always be isi content to make it easy for newcomers to the game and it will change every so often :)

I will not be racing at all tomorrow I'm afraid - yesterday was one of three very important part-exams. Next ones are this and next Thursday :(

(I will always handle the server tho)

My thrustmaster tx wheel has been playing up for weeks; failing to make gear changes, then shooting from gear 1 to 6 in a nano second etc, and has finally gone to the expensive pit lane in the sky. Managed to pick up a Logitech G27 but cant get a good feel for it. Does anybody here use one and could give me a pointer for profiler settings etc? Cheers, Phil :)

the standard for the logi profiler is.....

100 for main strength
0 for spring
0 for dampener

center spring at 0 but box ticked

my own settings for logi profiler are.... (with g25 they should be close)

105 main strength
0 spring
0 dampener

centre spring at 25 and box ticked

ingame i use 0.70 multi and 9 filter/smoothing, my torque min is 5%

hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No