S15 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up to everyone, the reason for the early start on the voting process is that I'd like to have plenty of time after Christmas and New Year to test random weather out with the car we will be using, season 16 needs a bit more planning than usual if we are to add weather into the mix and also maybe make races longer and strategy play more part, as usual there will be a number of test races before season 16 starts but it would help if we knew where we are going and with what with plenty time to spare, the voting will close in 3 weeks :thumbsup:

Keep an eye out on chat during the sessions tonight, someone will give you a rough idea of fuel and the amount of laps that we will do in the race, we are all a very helpfull bunch :)

Hi Bob, I've been wondering where you'd got to, thats no problem though, hope you can find the time soon and get back to join us, we will always be here when your free :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to you and your family too :)

Last edited:
HI all, if i am very lucky at work, there's a chance i can be home for SPA race. It is Dec. 23, right? I have not race for a long lime. I remember seeing something about steam. Do i have to do something with steam to be able to join the server? Or does the usual way still work fine? I made some search but couldn't find again the steam discussion you guys had. Any help, links on what i have to do would be nice.

Thanks all.

Steeve

Hi

Even though I can't make the race, I thought I might try some practice. I downloaded the track indicated and installed it, however when I download the mod from the getmod it says I have to download the track, and the getmod won't download the track. Any suggestions. I have removed other instances of SPA before I tried it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back