S15 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the link that Steeve posted and also it's linked to in the Important announcements thread, the track won't download from the server but the vmod will.

Try uninstal and delete what you have, re-download the track from Steeve's link then try connect to the server.

no, the vmod name is PrestoFSRSpa

yes the track name is FSR2015_Spa3

when you have it installed it shows as FSR Round 10 Belgium 2015

like I said delete what you already have and try install the track again from Steeve's link, then let the vmod download from the server.

the currant track will always be posted in the important announcements thread :thumbsup:

the tracks in the calendar have changed slightly as we use updated tracks were possible, i shouldve got round to updating them all but I didnt know fsr had made a newer version of spa so up until thursday last week we wouldve used the one linked to in there.

glad you got it sorted :)

the currant track will always be posted in the important announcements thread :thumbsup:

the tracks in the calendar have changed slightly as we use updated tracks were possible, i shouldve got round to updating them all but I didnt know fsr had made a newer version of spa so up until thursday last week we wouldve used the one linked to in there.

glad you got it sorted :)

Yes, I am still learning where to find things!
Yes, in addition to the links for next race requirements, it might be useful to list the names of the files so that we can ensure we have the correct ones when we Look in rf2 file list. Just a suggestion.

Cheers and thanks again

I've been away all week and have literally just landed home. I haven't even had chance to download the track as yet let alone practice :-/ I will however be risking divorce and will race; just give me a wiiiiide berth as I'll be slower than my usual snail pace tonight!

Excellent, I look forward to trying the wet tires, they are mentioned in the change log. It's also worth noting that in the announcement it's mentioned that a more modern version is on the way. I presume this means another open wheeler which could be our car. This is all good news and well timed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back