6dff646b78d413b8c8af0a4cbc864a98.png

57 "FIXED"
65f7c6ff03fd74228240b59c5543f3d3.jpg

So currently we have the patched wipers on the Tornado,
and 3x cars lights patched,
55 to match the new 57 output brightness,
57 patched,
Lanzo patched,

if there is anything else accept these 4 issues please report them and we will try and get the issues resolved for an update at some point,

also I believe someone mentioned they looked over the UI and solved some issues there with matching names. :)

Some pages ago the only UI problem I've pointed was the car names on the in-race UI (data.acd). Except for the 57, all were showing the same name. Even if this is peanuts, glad you took the time to fixe it!

Regarding lights, wasn't the Lanzo red pit limiter light (and fuel warning, probably) in the cockpit a bit too strong (when compared to most stuff on other cars)? It's hard to judge because they are on a dark pit.

Some pages ago the only UI problem I've pointed was the car names on the in-race UI (data.acd). Except for the 57, all were showing the same name. Even if this is peanuts, glad you took the time to fixe it!

Regarding lights, wasn't the Lanzo red pit limiter light (and fuel warning, probably) in the cockpit a bit too strong (when compared to most stuff on other cars)? It's hard to judge because they are on a dark pit.
UI and car short names fixed.
Looking into the cockpit lights.

Oh, another minor UI detail, ui_skin.json files are incomplete on the 55. They are missing driver names/country/priority.

Edit: Another minor issue that remained is that when activating lights on the Tornado, the dashboard illumination has maybe 1s of lag to turn on. OTH its deactivation is immediate.

Last edited:
Oh, another minor UI detail, ui_skin.json files are incomplete on the 55. They are missing driver names/country/priority.

Edit: Another minor issue that remained is that when activating lights on the Tornado, the dashboard illumination has maybe 1s of lag to turn on. OTH its deactivation is immediate.
Yeah nothing to do with the lag, it was never designed to add custom features and settings,
so for example with popup lights they would take a while to vanish,
its just a program inside the AC engine, nothing we can do is either take advantage and make extra features from that 1 settings or do not add those features at all. :)

Lol makes sense, i had that on the instrument panel on the Transit too as i had no reaasonnto split the materials back then (before we has such luxuries as rain :p)
I noticed that yesterday when I made a rain collider for the 57, now rains on the bonnet,
wont go anywhere though I believe ilja is making his own system at one point so lets see where that leads to. :)
but yeah the instruments and gear shows the rain.

Hello guys happy new year to everyone!!

I read somewhere that in this shaders patch 1 car does not work with the lights at night or something,
55 or 57 if I can vaguely recall,

can someone please clarify what is the issues and was there anything else that needs changing anywhere?
someone also mentioned the UI names difference I believe we have this taken care of :)
Hi
What about this:
When I'm driving alongside the Ferruccio 57 v12, diagonal black lines shoot out across the screen like lines of perspective. Looks really rubbish.
Doesn't that need an update?

At the moment, the car is not useable for me.

Hi
What about this:
When I'm driving alongside the Ferruccio 57 v12, diagonal black lines shoot out across the screen like lines of perspective. Looks really rubbish.
Doesn't that need an update?

At the moment, the car is not useable for me.
Hi,
Most likely its the flexing animated skinned mesh for those tubes connected to the doors,
at one point I had these issues with the Tornado also on the doors,
must be something with door anims then applying these skins idk,
last person who complained I believe they was using VR, and Micheal checked the patch,
you not using VR by any chance Billy ? :)

Hi,
Most likely its the flexing animated skinned mesh for those tubes connected to the doors,
at one point I had these issues with the Tornado also on the doors,
must be something with door anims then applying these skins idk,
last person who complained I believe they was using VR, and Micheal checked the patch,
you not using VR by any chance Billy ? :)
Thanks for the reply.
I'm not using VR. I'm on triple screens.
I remember seeing this problem a long time ago (the one you mention, I think) with the Tornado. And it got fixed. But this with the Feruccio 57 is very real (on my set up, anyway): I've tested and retested. Not getting it with any other cars either, it seems.

Thanks for the reply.
I'm not using VR. I'm on triple screens.
I remember seeing this problem a long time ago (the one you mention, I think) with the Tornado. And it got fixed. But this with the Feruccio 57 is very real (on my set up, anyway): I've tested and retested. Not getting it with any other cars either, it seems.
Yeah sorry never heard anyone mentioned it or would have looked into it I looked yesterday and couldnt see any issues with it at all racing the AI, so presumed you was using VR maybe. :)

I always had the feeling that the 55 doesn't sit right. It looks like it is too high (?) at the rear. Not a bug, maybe not even correct, but that was my perception comparing the cars on track visually. Bad pics to compare, I know.

f55.jpg

I couldn't think of anything else to be honest! I love these cars. :)

Yeah sorry never heard anyone mentioned it or would have looked into it I looked yesterday and couldnt see any issues with it at all racing the AI, so presumed you was using VR maybe. :)
I get it when racing AI and I'm alongside, and quite close to, the Ferrucio 57. It happens when I'm driving the Lambo and the Vortex. I don't think I've tried it with me driving other cars than those two.

I do hope you guys can find a fix. The Feruccio looks amazing so I want it on the grid, along with the rest of this amazing mod.

I get it when racing AI and I'm alongside, and quite close to, the Ferrucio 57. It happens when I'm driving the Lambo and the Vortex. I don't think I've tried it with me driving other cars than those two.

I do hope you guys can find a fix. The Feruccio looks amazing so I want it on the grid, along with the rest of this amazing mod.
Yes I will look more into it, I would imagine though everyone complaining over it to be honest with you,
only you seem to be suffering from it which seems odd,
I did check yesterday and couldnt see anything wrong ill check again later, I did check 200 times as well because the Tornado caused me a right nightmare so was cautious with the 57 and checked it and checked it and seemed ok. :)

Bought the pack tonight, must say I am not happy for the first time with RSS products. Cars have too much snap oversteer, which is almost impossible to control as it happens out of the blue most of the time and is very annoying. Not even the 917/30 shows this kind of behaviour, and that car has much more power, worse tyres and aero/chassis .When the car is up at high speed, it is then basically glued to the track. Might be correct, but it feels weird. It feels as if you are driving an F1 car from the same period, which seems odd to me considering these are GTs. Feeling is close to the F2004 from Kunos in that regard.

Overall, physics are not convincing to me. Not at all. As I said, it is the first time I am so disappointed in a RSS production. I'll try and get some more time into it, but right now I feel a bitter taste.

there maybe a update at some point, just trying to get to the bottom of "all" issues

I noticed that in the Ferruccio 55 there is a W indicator, which looks like 'water temperature' since it is close to a 'O' showing a two values digit. However, that 'w' shows the rpm, so I am confused. Is it a mistake or not?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.