Set Extra State key binding to switch between Race and Warmup displays
ExtraF -> Toggle Between Race and Warmup

where do do that ?

hi just tried your MOD and it look great.. i have 2 quick questions

what does it mean ?

Set Extra State key binding to switch between Race and Warmup displays
ExtraF -> Toggle Between Race and Warmup

where do do that ?
Set Extra State bindings. In Content Manager go to Settings->Assetto Corsa->Controls->Patch and you will see on the righthand side of the window, the following "Extra" options that you need to bind in order to control the following.

Extra option F -> Change display page

1682103700153.png

First of all, thank you for this amazing mod.. one of the best ive ever seen in this site.

Just one question: i'm experiencing some flickering in the display with the new FH23, running the game on csp 1.80 preiview 115. Do you know if alr happened to someone, and maybe you know how to fix? Other than that this is perfect!!
1683477479716.png

Last edited:
First of all, such an amazing mod man, Love your work. But I have one problem, I can't see the brake migration change or diff on the steering wheel. Any Idea why, or how to fix that?

hey mate first of all amazing mod changes the immersion so much, i've just installed the display on the rss fh2023 and i don't seem to have the bmig diff showing on the display

Great work, Gear sync is nice added touch! any way to make it go away after selecting gear 8 as currently it sync's all gears except 8? I have tried with drs and without, then multiple WOT at different rpms but its still there.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 9 25.0%