RSS Formula Hybrids Display

Skins RSS Formula Hybrids Display v1.2.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, dude. Do i have only to unzip the downloaded zip file into the Assetto Corsa root folder or i need to probably turn something on in the CM? Now i have just broken stock rss display...(

CSP 0.1.79 (2144). COpy files correctly but still have default battery bars on sides.

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2022_abu_dhabi_2021_chq_2022-11-29-9-4-30.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2022_abu_dhabi_2021_chq_2022-11-29-9-4-30.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 348
This is definitely the mod that will bring realism to our Assetto Corsa. I wanted to ask you about the replays - if possible, I would like to see all the changes in the fuel consumption table, traction control and brake balance on the replay, as if you were actually watching a replay of a Formula 1 car. And if you managed to add a damn DRS to the game, then I'd really like to see thus feature in the game! Thanks ;)

Great, great mod. Including all the mods that you've been made for AC. game changer. however tho, can you make the same mod, but for VRC cars? Responds will be apprecieated.

I found a bug in multiplayer; the script is unable to get the remaining laps in display_helper which then causes the display to not display the remaining information following the that function call (Fuel, last lap fuel use etc). Deleting the function call removes the bug (minus the laps remaining)

I found a bug in multiplayer; the script is unable to get the remaining laps in display_helper which then causes the display to not display the remaining information following the that function call (Fuel, last lap fuel use etc). Deleting the function call removes the bug (minus the laps remaining)
I haven’t done any multiplayer testing, I’ll be sure to fix this before full release.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back