RSS Formula Hybrids Display

Skins RSS Formula Hybrids Display v1.2.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Schmawlik submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 Scriptable Display - Replaces the RSS FH2022 and RSS FH2022S displays with new lua controlled displays.

Read more about this resource...
Hi William!
Foa, I sent you a coffee on PayPal, 2nd one. Just that you know it's not by mistake.
Is it possible for you to make a Nextion template from the RSS display?

Many thanks for all!!
Roland aka Clay37 aka Clay Regazzoni ( as a Swiss I think he was the best we ever had, and Jo Siffert)

Hi William!
Foa, I sent you a coffee on PayPal, 2nd one. Just that you know it's not by mistake.
Is it possible for you to make a Nextion template from the RSS display?

Many thanks for all!!
Roland aka Clay37 aka Clay Regazzoni ( as a Swiss I think he was the best we ever had, and Jo Siffert)
Hi Roland!

Thanks again for all the support.

Can you send a reference to the Nextion template?

Thanks!
William

Hi Roland!

Thanks again for all the support.

Can you send a reference to the Nextion template?

Thanks!
William
you could ask him to do a simhub script read his plugin
because a part from that, no idea for now the fact it's a plugin and not in the available telemetry that's a problem to have ir on simhub (including nextion or any display)
This is the answer from Sam. He did my Nextion template. So I have all files from it, uploader, hmistruct, TFT Aso. I will try to find some information on this. I used your display when driving in VR... William, this is a different dimension: Pimax 5K plus, 4 rumble BJ motors, bass shaker from Dayton under the ass, pretty good VR quality.... it's absolutely crazy good. And your work is the perfect topping!!

Hello - I installed this and is shows good but what causes the popup info screens to happen? I have run a few 20 min races and haven't seen a popup yet. Sorry if this a stupid question.

Hi, i have a problem on all of the supported cars, 2021 2022 2023 the display is just not working, this screenshot is taken in fh 2022 car

Attachments

• obrázek_2023-05-14_145214820.png
    obrázek_2023-05-14_145214820.png
    907.9 KB · Views: 64
Hi, i have a problem on all of the supported cars, 2021 2022 2023 the display is just not working, this screenshot is taken in fh 2022 car
What version of CSP are you using ?
What's in folder: content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2022\extension\data_override\ ?

gear sync.
you have to sync all gears (green), rpm > 10750

I'm also not seeing the speed show up on the display. How do you sync all gears? I have 1-8 on the top of my steering wheel screen and I'm using an xbox controller.

I am also using custom wheel mods for W14, AMR23, SF23, A523 and RB19 and it seems like the shift lights aren't displaying properly on any of those custom wheels. Not even the default GSI one either.

Last edited:
Do you know why this happens on replays? [DISPLAY] AN ERROR HAS OCCURED.

Attachments

• acs_2023_05_18_17_11_29_258.jpg
    acs_2023_05_18_17_11_29_258.jpg
    604 KB · Views: 75
  • acs_2023_05_18_17_11_51_725.jpg
    acs_2023_05_18_17_11_51_725.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 81
Also having problems scaling the screen and having it fit perfectly over the custom steering wheels. I notice that the actual display itself is smaller than the actual frame on the W14 Custom wheel.

Could someone please share their settings in order for it to fit perfectly inside the frame?

Last edited:
As I said a few minutes before, now it works for me but in the wheel it only shows Diff Entry for all Diff Values (Entry, Mid, Exit)

Hi, I have done Mercedes display. Maybe you can edit it with parameters to fit like on real life.

YlWl8Um.png

Ld4ugsB.png
You can try it yourself.
Edit file: \extension\data_override\display.lua with your values for fontSize, xPos, yPos, xAlign, color
Syntax is: drawValue(font, string, fontSize, xPos, yPos, xAlign, color, margin)
It's easy but time consuming.

You can try it yourself.
Edit file: \extension\data_override\display.lua with your values for fontSize, xPos, yPos, xAlign, color
Syntax is: drawValue(font, string, fontSize, xPos, yPos, xAlign, color, margin)
It's easy but time consuming.
Thanks. I didn't know what values were (I have 0 acknowledge of programming). I'll try it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back