RSS Formula Hybrids Display

Skins RSS Formula Hybrids Display v1.2.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
Awesome stuff, adopted!
One thing I miss is rpm display. maybe we could put it on top, writing speed more on the right (actually centered) with rpm on the left, plenty of space there.

Just added it, nice to have!

Code:
    else
        --drawValue(displayFont, sdata.poweredWheelsSpeed, 75, centerText, 305, ui.Alignment.Center)
        drawValue(displayFont, sdata.rpm, 75, 180, 305, ui.Alignment.Center)
        drawValue(displayFont, sdata.poweredWheelsSpeed, 75, 470, 305, ui.Alignment.Center)
    end

Capture d’écran 2023-06-29 175432.jpg

Hi,
This super mode no works with the new Custom 0.1.80 Preview 346. It's OK with 0.1.80 Preview 218.
The steering wheel no longer displays any data :(
May be a custom problem. Does anyone have the same problem?
THANKS.

Edit : After resettlement ==> OK :)

Last edited:
Hi,
This super mode no works with the new Custom 0.1.80 Preview 346. It's OK with 0.1.80 Preview 218.
The steering wheel no longer displays any data :(
May be a custom problem. Does anyone have the same problem?
THANKS.

Edit : After resettlement ==> OK :)
I can use the CM patch buttons, but the controls.ini override doesn't work anymore

Hey man i got this error and the rpm is always on High even if im not even using the throttle at all, do you know any fix? View attachment 685825
There are 9 files in the version 1.1 from bmig. The display has a new version too, make sure you add them to the car extension folder. Plus make sure that the extension override ini is still there. I have everything working, except brake magic and fine bias. Most pity is that Schmawlik got lost. He doesn't reply, not here, not on Discord, not on Patreon. Wonder what happened.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back