RSS Formula Hybrids Display

Skins RSS Formula Hybrids Display v1.2.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think App needs an update to that CSP version.
I think so.
Thanks

EDIT : I was a bug with the CSP 0.1.80 - Preview108
Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab - CSP 0.1.80 - Preview115
Some other smaller bugs have been fixed as well, like D-pads not working for quick pits menu without controllers integration option in GUI or Lua apps unable to draw TTF text with draw-text-aligned function
It's OK with CSP 0.1.80 - Preview115

Last edited:
Schmawlik updated RSS Formula Hybrid 2022(s) Display with a new update entry:

New version coming out soon!

Been working for a couple weeks on refreshing the displays and bringing them up a notch. The last bit of polish and code restructuring needs to take place before I release this update. Any opinions and suggestions are welcome, and I may add/change anything that sounds good to me.

Two Main Modes
  • Now there will be two main displays that you can toggle between. Warmup and Race.
  • I tried to de-clutter the warmup page and REALLY de-clutter when I made the race page.
  • The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Help im now stuck with this, i tried removing it and putting the original files but its still stuck at this what should i do.View attachment 624039
Do you HAVE to install RARE? I honestly don't really care about the DRS stuff or the F1 rules because I usually don't really race with these cars. I installed the physics mod and the the extended setup but I can't get the display to work, stuck at the above screen. Tried the CSP 1.79 and 1.80 preview versions and neither had any improvement...

Do you HAVE to install RARE? I honestly don't really care about the DRS stuff or the F1 rules because I usually don't really race with these cars. I installed the physics mod and the the extended setup but I can't get the display to work, stuck at the above screen. Tried the CSP 1.79 and 1.80 preview versions and neither had any improvement...
Yes, with the current version RARE is required. I'm updating this mod soon though, and it will no longer be required.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 88 30.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.2%