RSS Formula Hybrids Display

Skins RSS Formula Hybrids Display v1.2.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you check the Lua Debug app and go to the scriptable display tab and screenshot what the error is??? I’m having no issues on the server I have been testing on, and I would like to fix this.
That's the error I'm getting. I hope that helps you.

1681516609991.png

1681516626130.png

That's the error I'm getting. I hope that helps you.

View attachment 655436
View attachment 655437
Yeah, that does help.
Is there anything else modified with this car, compared to the default RSS FH2022? The only time I have seen this issue before was when trying to fit WET tyres on, since there id no optimal pressure (yes I will do some error handling on this issue soon ).

Yeah, that does help.
Is there anything else modified with this car, compared to the default RSS FH2022? The only time I have seen this issue before was when trying to fit WET tyres on, since there id no optimal pressure (yes I will do some error handling on this issue soon ).
Well yes, I'm using that csp physics package and some modding that I did on the sound. I had something like that you are saying, but with camber extravaganza. It couldn't detect correct camber of the car. But I managed to fix that. I'm also using the modded steering wheel for the Mclaren car, but I've managed to merge your ext_config with the ext_config that I have here.

Last edited:
Well yes, I'm using that csp physics package and some modding that I did on the sound. I had something like that you are saying, but with camber extravaganza. It couldn't detect correct camber of the car. But I managed to fix that. I'm also using the modded steering wheel for the Mclaren car, but I've managed to merge your ext_config with the ext_config that I have here.
I’ll see if I can replicate it, pm me on discord if you wish. Schmawlik#0054

Is it just me or it's very difficult to hit the "rpm good"?

Also I already mentioned it on my review and maybe I should have done it here, but anyway. The display on the screen vanish too quickly, would be nice to have it stay on the screen longer, same for the initialization popup. Btw I don't know if that's possible but do you think you can add a way to shut down the car and also start it (using the same button)?

Also I already mentioned it on my review and maybe I should have done it here, but anyway. The display on the screen vanish too quickly, would be nice to have it stay on the screen longer, same for the initialization popup. Btw I don't know if that's possible but do you think you can add a way to shut down the car and also start it (using the same button)?
I’ll add an easy to adjust parameter for popup time, initialization time, and ideal RPM. There is a way to get a car to shutdown and startup, it needs to coded with lua in the car physics script.

Last edited:
Schmawlik updated RSS Formula Hybrid 2022(s) Display with a new update entry:

v1.1.0.0 Release

New polish/small feature update for y'all.

Features:
  • Display config options and display offset variable

INI:
    [SCRIPTABLE_DISPLAY_...]ACTIVE = $" read('csp/version', 0) >= 2144 "
    ACTIVE_FOR_PLAYER_ONLY=0
    ACTIVE_FOR_UNFOCUSED=0
    MESHES = GEO_INT_Display
    DISPLAY_POS = 0, -10    ; position of left top corner in your texture in
    SCRIPT = formula_hybrid_2022_sd.lua

[SCRIPTABLE_DISPLAY_CONFIG]
    TARGET_LAUNCH_RPM = 9000
    POPUP_TIME = 0.5
    INITIALIZE_TIME = 2
    BRIGHTNESS_NIGHT = 3...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This feature to change the initialization time has been added in the latest update.

This feature to change the initialization time has been added in the latest update.
Thanks for the update! I did manage to change the timing of the popup to get what I wanted but I also noticed some bugs for options that worked well before.

Minors :
- The top of the screen is cropped a little, I know i can changed it with this setting
DISPLAY_POS = 0, -10 ; but it still seems kinda off

- Sorry if I didn't understand your explanation about it but the brigthness, I liked the former version with more vivid colors than this one

- Could you maybe increase the fonts of the screen text when in qualy and race mode since there's less informations on it compared to the warmup screen?

- About the RPMs. I've seen that the sweet spot is around 12500 ish and I did changed your settings to match this value. However is there a way to make the halfway pressure of the throttle around 12500 rpms? As it stands, just a little pressure makes it go to 12500 so it's kinda hard to calibrate it, or maybe that's the point and how it should be?!

Majors :
Diff settings and break migration are looking weird on the screen and also when changing it, I get values higher than 100 or really close to 0. I'm not sure if I donwloaded the latest version of your [Car Data Script] F1 BMIG and DIFF Control so that might be why it's not working correctly.

Thanks again for the great work!!!

1681829865559.png

1681830200734.png

Thanks for the update! I did manage to change the timing of the popup to get what I wanted but I also noticed some bugs for options that worked well before.

Minors :
- The top of the screen is cropped a little, I know i can changed it with this setting
DISPLAY_POS = 0, -10 ; but it still seems kinda off

- Sorry if I didn't understand your explanation about it but the brigthness, I liked the former version with more vivid colors than this one

- Could you maybe increase the fonts of the screen text when in qualy and race mode since there's less informations on it compared to the warmup screen?

- About the RPMs. I've seen that the sweet spot is around 12500 ish and I did changed your settings to match this value. However is there a way to make the halfway pressure of the throttle around 12500 rpms? As it stands, just a little pressure makes it go to 12500 so it's kinda hard to calibrate it, or maybe that's the point and how it should be?!

Majors :
Diff settings and break migration are looking weird on the screen and also when changing it, I get values higher than 100 or really close to 0. I'm not sure if I donwloaded the latest version of your [Car Data Script] F1 BMIG and DIFF Control so that might be why it's not working correctly.

Thanks again for the great work!!!

View attachment 656511

View attachment 656514
The screen cropping is because I made this display for the RSS Rexing wheel. Any other wheel is a gamble on it working perfectly.

I haven’t changed the colors of the display, the brightness however can be adjusted to your liking.

I can increase the fonts a little bit, but I still need space for the DRS, Flag, and Overtake popups to appear.

RPM lights and RPM launch does need some work I agree. I also do not control the throttle sensitivity (yet) for the car.

The latest 0.9 BMIG and DIFF should fix that issue you are having.

The screen cropping is because I made this display for the RSS Rexing wheel. Any other wheel is a gamble on it working perfectly.

I haven’t changed the colors of the display, the brightness however can be adjusted to your liking.

I can increase the fonts a little bit, but I still need space for the DRS, Flag, and Overtake popups to appear.

RPM lights and RPM launch does need some work I agree. I also do not control the throttle sensitivity (yet) for the car.

The latest 0.9 BMIG and DIFF should fix that issue you are having.
Yeah managed to solve everything, thanks!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 118 56.5%