RSS Formula Hybrids Display

Skins RSS Formula Hybrids Display v1.2.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
A522 Steering Wheel problem.

1669978256203.png

A522 Steering Wheel problem.

View attachment 620920

Edgar Red Bull's Haas steering wheel problem.

View attachment 620921

McLaren steering wheel problem. It's a little lower.

View attachment 620922

Edgar Red Bull's steering wheel problem.

View attachment 620923
1670082237705.png

Do you know read?

It doesn't work with any modding steering wheel. Why are you asking "Edgar RedBull's steering wheel" when nobody here even know who is Edgar? for not mention those modding steering wheels are from bensrac32 in gtplanet, which is the only site where those are available.

There are many things that could go wrong about those compatibilities because there are many differents ext_config.ini here. Just change the display offset in ext_config.ini

View attachment 621122
Do you know read?

It doesn't work with any modding steering wheel. Why are you asking "Edgar RedBull's steering wheel" when nobody here even know who is Edgar? for not mention those modding steering wheels are from bensrac32 in gtplanet, which is the only site where those are available.

There are many things that could go wrong about those compatibilities because there are many differents ext_config.ini here. Just change the display offset in ext_config.ini
Well, Edgar is doing some wheels too. Some people knows him too. Both Edgar and bensrac32 are fantastic for comunity.

Hey there, I posted my issue on the BMIG thread and I'm not sure what place would be better to post, so I figured here too. I set my keybinds for brake migration and when trying to use, the display tells me it isn't changing, and I'm wondering if someone would know why my keybinds wouldn't work. Thanks.

Any idea what could have gone wrong with my installation? I'm sure I did everything right. I have CSP v0.1.79 (2144) and the latest RARE v1.0.6.1. I pasted the archive with the display mod into the Asseto Corsa folder and clicked extract here. The ext_config file was overwritten during extraction. I start the game and I have a non-working display on the steering wheel. People wrote that it is enough to update RARE. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. Blank display with no data. Do you have any ideas what could have gone wrong? Maybe someone will record a video showing its installation. I borrowed a photo from a friend above, mine looks the same.
1669737474668.png

Also stuck with the same problem as above. I have spent a good hour or so attempting to discover the issue(s) with no luck as yet. Massive respect to Schmawlik for creating such game changing features. Looking forward to having it working...

Update: I reset each and every CSP sub menu in CM settings and reinstalled both Scriptable Display and RARE as per instructions and now it works great .. hope it helps someone.

Last edited:
Hello,
Since the update of the CSP in version 0.1.80-preview108 the display of chrono + text dives no longer works.

Thank you for your work and sharing.

f1 WHEEL.png

Capture d’écran 2022-12-27 214101.png

EDIT : I was a bug with the CSP 0.1.80 - Preview108
Ilja Jusupov aka x4fab - CSP 0.1.80 - Preview115
Some other smaller bugs have been fixed as well, like D-pads not working for quick pits menu without controllers integration option in GUI or Lua apps unable to draw TTF text with draw-text-aligned function
It's OK with CSP 0.1.80 - Preview115
Thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.8%
  • Trophies