AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Mugello - Wednesday 7th June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm in
and @Paul Jeffrey I have a few questions:
Is the P2P (which is the wrong name because its also P2D -> push to defend) count together form Practice, Quali and Race or is it separate?
How many P2P do you have? Is this bound to the position in Practice Quali Race or estimated from Quali?
Questions Questions Questions from the german guy :)
hape

I'm in
Is the P2P (which is the wrong name because its also P2D -> push to defend) count together form Practice, Quali and Race or is it separate?
How many P2P do you have? Is this bound to the position in Practice Quali Race or estimated from Quali?
Questions Questions Questions from the german guy :)
hape
I'm not Paul but I can help you :p
You've got 15 P2Ps in practice, qualy goes without P2P. For the Race, the number of available P2Ps depends on your position on the starting grid. You get a base of 15 P2Ps and for each 3 rows you're away from pole, you'll get another one.
Keep in mind, that using P2P increases your fuel consumption by quite a bit, so make sure to bring enough fuel to be able to use it. We had a few guys miscalculating it yesterday ;)

I'm in

Thanks man, added :)

You've got 15 P2Ps in practice, qualy goes without P2P. For the Race, the number of available P2Ps depends on your position on the starting grid. You get a base of 15 P2Ps and for each 3 rows you're away from pole, you'll get another one.
Keep in mind, that using P2P increases your fuel consumption by quite a bit, so make sure to bring enough fuel to be able to use it. We had a few guys miscalculating it yesterday ;)

What he said :D

Great stuff chaps, the first server has now completely filled and we are taking bookings for server 2 :)

Get a move on chaps, let's have this thing all wrapped up and filled asap :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back