AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Mugello - Wednesday 7th June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If an event ends up with something like 32 sign-ups (for 24 slots), is the decision ever taken to run 16+16 instead of 24+0? (I have no axe to grind here, simply wondering if it has been tried.)

Yes i have discussed this many times with staff in the past,
The problem we have is guys signing out so late to the event start. and then we end up with 2 even smaller grids even less than say 16.. When we could of run just one server and only one staff member is needed..
If every body that singed up stayed the course and raced we might be have a valid point.
Its swings and roundabouts,
the last 2 weeks i never even got to race on Friday after doing all the work.. i run server 2. not enough guys, to run it. I even gave my place up to the last sign up so he could race..
I came back in later, only to find out 4 or 5 more had signed out of the event and there was a place for me to race in server 1..
Some times i can never win, the same will be for your suggestion..some body will always complain about it. So the solution is to leave it as is..for the time being..

Maybe it will be discussed again in the future..:)

@Rupe Wilson
EDIT: I see the compound was meant to be open anyway? :ninja:
would it be possible to change the fixed tire compound to hard tires?
I tested about an hour on the RD-Server and the front left tire was just GONE already in the first lap if I pushed it a bit.
I found out that you can switch the compound by doing a pit stop. The hard tires are very hot too, but not going red, just a bit orange. I was about 0.5s faster with the hard tires :)

Here is a Screenshot of my medium tires after the righthander hairpin:
AudiTTmugelloMTires.JPG

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years