AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Mugello - Wednesday 7th June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Audi Sport TT Cup Assetto Corsa Rookies Race.jpg

Time for something different - 2 ... introducing the next big thing in our rookie race events, the brand new Audi Sport TT Cup machine, this time at the slightly bigger track of Mugello. Sign up fast, places are bound to be filled quickly!

Wait? What is this?

For this event you need absolutely nothing special. A copy of Assetto Corsa, keyboard, console controller, or steering wheel it's all fine. Today we are going to focus on getting you on the online track (for the first time) and giving you a great experience and making you a better driver.

Make sure to be on time for the extended practice session and have teamspeak installed and be with us for the full length of the event. This is the longest session of almost an hour to get familiar with the car and the track. That's right, you don't need to practice offline first. You can come by fully unprepared :)

After practice we skip to qualification to decide the racing order and do a short fun race of only 30 minutes so everybody can return to their wives, girlfriends, mom in time.

Who can join?
All premium members using their real name in the forum, servers and tspeak
can sign up for this event and a maximum of one server available for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU #4 (server 1 entry list) Active
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU #5 (server 2 entry list) Active

Cars: Audi Sport TT Cup (Ready to Race DLC Required)
Track: Mugello
Fixed Setup: Yes, tyre pressure, compound and fuel open
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC
P2P : You need to map a button to the KERS to get it to function.

Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)*
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 20:00 GMT (30 minutes)

*Note that daylight savings are active. 19:00 GMT = 20:00 BST = 21:00 CEST.

Entry List Server 1

1. Rupe Wilson (ask me anything on teamspeak)
  2. RasmusP
  3. Allan Ramsbottom
  4. Lucanus69
  5. BrianUK
  6. Simon Hodge
  7. PfzFantaribo
  8. jrcfc19
  9. Aksu
  10. Peter.
  11. nockel
  12. kamackeris
  13. Luan Garcia
  14. Neil rdrc
  15. Icewolfman
  16. João Mariz
  17. rikirk
  18. hape
  19. Eddy_J1
  20. Aegvitas
  21. Whiskeyjack
  22. Nickl561
  23. vanson77
  24. sanguinerose1985
Reserves / Possible Server 2 (We need 10 or more drivers to race)

1. Kek700
  2. Daniel Vieira
  3. xoSx.Racing
  4. Brewer
  5. AkiraRipper
  6. Beikirch
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
UTP#80 RW

Push to Pass (P2P) - the Kers button makes this work.

The Audi TT cup car uses the 2.0 TFSI from the Audi TTS. The four-cylinder engine delivers 228kW (310hp) in the production model and accelerates the TTS from 0 to 100km/h in 4.7 seconds. By means of a so-called Push-to-pass function, the drivers can briefly boost the engine's output by 22kW (30hp) for overtaking manoeuvres by pushing a button on the steering wheel. A blue lamp in the windshield indicates the boost activation. LEDs in the rear side windows show how many times the driver can still use the additional power. The number of available boosts is defined by the regulations.

Power is transmitted to the front wheels via a direct-shift dual-clutch transmission. The six-speed S tronic, which has been specifically tuned for use in racing, is operated by shift paddles on the steering wheel. Accordingly, the Audi TT cup only has two pedals, used for acceleration and braking.

Last edited by a moderator:

im in plzzz.

Count me in ofcourse. ;)
At least then I will have my ankle "fixed" (I hope).

I'm in, hopefully my game doesn't crash on the last lap this time :|

in please

Was great fun sign me up please

Thanks chaps! OP updated

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back