Tracks Road Atlanta 2022 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and thanks again for your great track. Love it but is there any possibility to optimize it? Compared to other tracks yours has about 10-15% higher GPU load especially in replays. Thanks mate.

Hey there! Love your work and wow does this track look amazing! But i found a bug i think. At the breaking zone from the last chicane, between the chevrolet signs, my car just turns a bit dark for like 5 times but 1 time completly black. Hope you can fix this. Thanks!

Screenshot_urd_michigan_egt_jr_road_atlanta_2022_3-9-122-0-15-47 (1).png

It happens with every car i tried and it looks the worst in overcast mode, from what i know. But you can also see it in clear weather and so on.

Hey there! Love your work and wow does this track look amazing! But i found a bug i think. At the breaking zone from the last chicane, between the chevrolet signs, my car just turns a bit dark for like 5 times but 1 time completly black. Hope you can fix this. Thanks!

View attachment 605042
It happens with every car i tried and it looks the worst in overcast mode, from what i know. But you can also see it in clear weather and so on.
Is this with the latest pure?

Absolutely incredible work, and my favourite track mod by far. I'll echo what a few other people have said though, track lighting absolutely hammers my FPS (to the point it drops down into the 60s when hotlapping - most other tracks I can keep a pretty solid 90 FPS with a grid of 18 cars!). Not sure if much can be done there, but if it could that would make it even better.

Absolutely incredible work, and my favourite track mod by far. I'll echo what a few other people have said though, track lighting absolutely hammers my FPS (to the point it drops down into the 60s when hotlapping - most other tracks I can keep a pretty solid 90 FPS with a grid of 18 cars!). Not sure if much can be done there, but if it could that would make it even better.
I don’t suffer that extreme of a drop in frames, but could look into it. What other track do you have good performance at night with similar amount of lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back