Tracks Road Atlanta 2022 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hugo Becerra - There should be alternative AI files in the track folder. Cars with lower downforce / grip don’t know how to slow down before that that turn… the alternative files have a hint in them to ensure they slow down enough. Game limitations, not track issue :)

Hey John,

I having an issue where the track grass looks black.
image.png

Hey John, I am absolutely loving this track so far. As someone who has practically grown up going to events at Road Atlanta, the attention to detail is astounding and brings an indescribable sense of nostalgia! The only issue I've been having is with some cars (specifically the Rollovers DPi Pack), they run wide on the pit exit causing them to spin out. Another issue (which is more of a pet peeve of mine) is that the spectator replay cameras don't really reflect where you'd watch the race irl. As of right now, there aren't really any great camera angles to watch the cars coming down the Esses from Spectator Hill at Turn 5, or to watch the cars hopping over the curbing at Turn 3. If you know of any ways I could easily fix this let me know! Other than that keep up the great work!

Unfortunately there’s not much I can do on the Rollover DPi spinning out issue. It seems to be car mod related. Can you confirm if it happens with any of the Kunos cars?

The spectator cameras… well… typically mod tracks only come with a couple of TV style sets, Leonardo went above and beyond to include something more with his interpretation of what the spectators could see. You could edit the camera sets or create your own if you need it to match 1:1

Glad you are enjoying it :)

Unfortunately there’s not much I can do on the Rollover DPi spinning out issue. It seems to be car mod related. Can you confirm if it happens with any of the Kunos cars?

The spectator cameras… well… typically mod tracks only come with a couple of TV style sets, Leonardo went above and beyond to include something more with his interpretation of what the spectators could see. You could edit the camera sets or create your own if you need it to match 1:1

Glad you are enjoying it :)
I just adjusted the pit line and it seems to be better. Might've just been due to the handling characteristics of the cars or something like that

Hello everyone, so I am new to trying to install mods into any game. I can't seem to get this to work. When I download the file it downloads as Road Atlanta V1.5 Final.7z but it doesn't appear to be zipped or contain any folder. I tried dropping this in to the tracks folder but as you would probably expect, this didn't work. I am about to try a different browser to see if that makes a difference but I'm a bit confused at the moment.

Hello everyone, so I am new to trying to install mods into any game. I can't seem to get this to work. When I download the file it downloads as Road Atlanta V1.5 Final.7z but it doesn't appear to be zipped or contain any folder. I tried dropping this in to the tracks folder but as you would probably expect, this didn't work. I am about to try a different browser to see if that makes a difference but I'm a bit confused at the moment.
.7z is a type of zip. You need 7zip to open it

It seems that the weather and temp is not being accessed in CM for this track when using
the real conditions setting.
The weather and temp defaults to my location.
Any idea
This works for other track.

yeah, I left the Mosport geo tags there by mistake... you can click "find it" in that CM manage track menu or place this in the ui_track.json

Code:
"34° 09′ 45″ N",
"83° 49′ 54″ W"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back