[rFactor-MotecAdd][DirectX-Version] Real time telemetry for rFactor 1255

Very funny, I can't start my own software :veryhappy:

Application_as_expired.jpg

Hi Alekhine! Do you have the Network version Real time telemetry for rFactor on the works? The Dx version is awesome just like the Dualview but with the Network version it would save some 10 fps with my current pc specs! Thanks!!!
Hello,

Yes of course the network client will be added later, it functions with the same server and allow to connect both* at the same time (the same thing as for the version Race07-Series)

*Client+DX, or two Clients (1 local and 1 in remote for team manager for example).

Did yesterday a race with it and it all worked great Alek. :)
No bugs found. Only i need to get the Car Module on the top left corner and that doesn't work with Ctr - 1. But i will try to change that then in the ini file. :)
Yes I disabled the move-up function for the Car-Module in the rFactor version. CTRL+1 allow only to display it or not.
But you can choose other initial position with the file ini. (tutorial here, but I think you known :p ).
You have chance to be able to use this version, here I can't on Windows 7 (see below) :(

----

For all users:

For all MotecAdd I use a professional library. Recently I upgraded it on my system.
Since this update I had many problems which I did not understand.
Today I received an answer of the developer: he must rebuild this library to make it compatible with W7 and the last versions of Delphi. This new version will be available in April….

I have disabled the download link of rFactor-DX for the moment because it works badly on W7.

While waiting for the new library I must buy another system of the same type because I cannot wait: If Steam makes update for Race07-Series, nothing would not work until April since I cannot rebuild the current versions with the updated library.

The other big problem it is that the versions which will released soon (updates or new version for rFactor) will not work with your current licenses since the system will be different (different ID, different licenses…)

It is a catastrophe: if each one must send its new machine-ID to me I will spend the hours and the days to build the new licenses…
Unfortunately I do not have an other technical solution and that troubles me much!

The year 2010 starts well !!! :(

Thats good news mate
Yes it is a good news, but at start I wanted that everyone can test the full version without full license during some weeks.
That is not possible now, there will be again a trial version and a full version.
I cannot always make what I want...

I tested the modification: now it work on XP/Vista/W7 (32/64).
Update v0303 comes in a few hours.

Do i need to install it even if it works already Alek? :)
The first beta release which you installed stop working in a few times. The advantage of this version was to be in full-version for everyone (ie without license), but you saw that there was problem on W7.

The last version corrects this problem but your current license-1A doesn't work with it, thus load the trial license and open the license window for more informations to receive your new license.
I advise you to install the last version because the license that you will ask will be necessary also for MotecAdd steam which I am updating...

So i send you a email with the rFactor Machine ID wich shows at the license section? :)
Yes exactly, because unfortunately the new system generates another ID for the same PC (pfffffff...).

Do not forget to copy/paste the name of your current license (or attache your license file, it's ok too).

( I insist on the contents of the email because if it is ambiguous I could believe that it is about a request for transfer… :-/ )
Example:
---------------------------
my current license is:
MotecAdd-Pack1A_FULL-LICENSE_blablabla@live.cxm 1T758843TTX545899 8A-CD-53-F1-08-41-BE-A7

My ID in rFactor-MotecAdd-Server is : 80-D1-AF-77-78-9C-8A-82
---------------------------
You will receive another license whose name starts with “ID26” to facilitate its identification on your hard drive.
ie: ID26_MotecAdd-Pack1A-V2_FULL-LICENSE_blablabla@live.cxm 1T758843TTX545899 80-D1-AF-77-78-9C-8A-82

This new license will replace the other progressively (for all necessary MotecAdd Updates), example for Race07-Series that I am obliged to update because Steam is in 1.2.1.2 version since yesterday. (but I would explain that in the Race07/GTRE section :D )

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.